SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Gwen Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Gwen Wilkerson

Does anybody know how Gwen Wilkerson is these days?
After the death of David we heard that Gwen was in hospital, but I have not seen or heard anything since.

Also was there any more insight into how the accident happened, like was there an inquest?

Thanks in advance.

2012/6/8 16:52Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: Gwen Wilkerson

Just bumping this back in case someone has an answer who did not see it previously.

Thanks.

2012/6/9 15:41Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Just found this news from April. I suppose I should have looked here first.

Anyway good news about Gwen to hear she is doing OK, but most of all trusting the Lord.

April 3, 2012
Below is a message from my sister, Debi, with an update on our mother, Gwen, who lives near Debi and her husband, Roger, in Texas:

Our mother, Sister Gwen Wilkerson, and our family would like to thank everyone who has written words of encouragement and prayed for our family. So many have asked how Mom is doing. She is still in some pain from injuries in the accident, but overall she is doing 100 percent better. God is giving her strength and peace. She has a calm assurance that her loving husband is where he always wanted to be, with his heavenly Father. Our mother truly is a miracle. She gives away her book to those who are hurting, and she prays for so many of you. Her eyesight is very weak, but we read your letters to her. Because of your prayers and love, she is encouraged every day. She eagerly awaits the time she will see her heavenly Father and also her dear husband. Thank you for all your prayers. Our family is truly grateful.

With you in Christ,
Gary Wilkerson

2012/6/9 16:18Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

Thank you for posting this. I too have been wondering how Sister Gwen has been doing. It is good to hear that she has healed well and is in such peace!

2012/6/9 21:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy