SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST WATCH: Betrayed With A Kiss by Eric Ludy (exposing the conspiracy against truth)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 MUST WATCH: Betrayed With A Kiss by Eric Ludy (exposing the conspiracy against truth)

Saints,

I feel this message really has some strong exhortations and points of exposing error but it is needful. We must show love to all men especially those in the church who are even erring. But we must never be mute to the truth and proclaiming it.

You will want to share this with others:

Watch on SermonIndex.net
Betrayed With A Kiss by Eric Ludy
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=2957

Watch on Youtube:
Betrayed With A Kiss by Eric Ludy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRkQfvupNI4

2012/6/7 0:28Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: MUST WATCH: Betrayed With A Kiss by Eric Ludy (exposing the conspiracy against tr

Has anyone been able to watch this?

2012/6/7 12:38Profile
mama27

Re:

Planning to tonite....THANK YOU for the link!

2012/6/7 15:48Profile
lindi1208

Re:

I watched it this afternoon! Eric really defends the Word of God in a manner that is rare nowadays! He tells how men have betrayed Jesus for money by preaching and selling books that appeal to the masses! It is a powerful uncomprised message definately a must watch! Thank you for posting the link! Will share it with others!

2012/6/7 15:59Profile
mama27

Re:

Excellent message given with passion. I had heard a lot of it before, but Eric Ludy puts it very well. I too, encourage everyone to listen, and to pass it on....

2012/6/7 23:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Eric really defends the Word of God in a manner that is rare nowadays! He tells how men have betrayed Jesus for money by preaching and selling books that appeal to the masses!

I felt the way he clearly has shown that modern Christian ministries are compromising for money's sake is very sad but true. May we realize this is happening and look to the old paths.

2012/6/8 0:36Profile
ET101

Re:

Thank you for posting it. I was sobered by it.

This is a weak point in my personal theology: I have to bring myself to understand for myself that the Word is the Word. And that's that.

2012/6/8 2:01Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

I watched it, and I just went on a Christian bookstore and saw books from this authors being sold... I'm in the Philippines by the way... thanks for this... may we discern whom God supports and not.

2012/6/8 4:28Profile

Re: MUST WATCH: Betrayed With A Kiss by Eric Ludy (exposing the conspiracy against tr

i did watch this, because you wrote "must watch", and Greg, you were the man God used to turn me onto Len Ravenhill, who when i listen to, with my whole heart, mind body and soul, i am frequently laid out, face down, in tears, of conviction, or of joy, and i learn from a elder, now with Jesus. There is a deutimus, an Indwelling of God the Holy Ghost when i hear Len, even decades later.

hence, when i read, "must watch" from you, i take heed.

there is much i have to say, but i will be silent except on two accounts: be very careful using the words "must watch".

second, The Bible i eat of, read, i regard not only as the Infallible, Inerrant God Breathed WORD, but i also regard each and every Word etched by His Hand in Fire, glowing, burning, and no where in the Word, do i see these words, "conservative", "liberal", "emergent" or "emerging".

i have never been led to buy or read any of Rob Bell, or Bruce MacLaren's books....nor have i been led to buy any of Eric Ludy's books, nor have i been led to an emergent church, or Eric's assembly, and its going to stay that way.

consider this; during the Earthly Ministry of Jesus, who were more "conservative" than the pharisees? and after the Resurrection and Ascent of Jesus into Heaven, what was more "emerging" than 120 followers of Messiah huddled in an upper room on the Day of Pentecost, readied to be baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire?

but i bless you for your heart, this is no rebuke...no, you did as you were Led, its just that "must watch" in your hands carries heft, and that is an awesome responsibility, i'm sure you know that. That said, i'm gonna stick with Len. in Jesus' love, neil

2012/6/8 8:36
learjet

Re:

This is a good message, the corruption of the christian (little c) and their motivations should be made evident to all.

The elephant in the room that he did not speak of is the popular christian books that are based on the 'gospel of you'.

Paris said it better than I ever could:

Quote:
What is it? In essence it’s this! That this philosophical postulate that the end of all being is the happiness of man, has been sort of covered over with evangelical terms and Biblical doctrine until God reigns in heaven for the happiness of man, Jesus Christ was incarnate for the happiness of man, all the angels exist in the…..Everything is for the happiness of man! And I submit to you that this is Unchristian! Isn’t man happy? Didn’t God intend to make man happy? Yes. But as a by-product, and not a prime-product.

I respect that you can't say everything in one sermon though, this is a good start! I'm encouraged when I hear messages like this!

:-)

2012/6/8 12:11Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy