SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Convert from Islam to Christianity Beheaded

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

You make good points bear.

2012/6/7 15:00Profile

Re:

Well, just a reminder of what I have posted before.

Initialy hesitated cuz didn't know how would be recieved.

Thought again and decided to post.

Warned and advised those to make their own choice on watching or just reading the transcript.

To paul and others concerned.
I agree that we should not watch things like this casually or to much. SOME SHOULD NOT WATCH IT AT ALL.

I will say Paul that I am not decieved.

I also respect that if Moderators feel need to remove initial link Then please do. No fuss from me on that choice. I am just given the privalige to post here not a "right".

These videos are posted to instill fear into anyone who would think of leaving Islam. They want to show they mean business. We should see and understand that Islam must not be allowed to influence our courts or laws.

As the Apostle Paul declared,

1Co 5:6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

For those who are not aware www.jihadwatch.org is a good place to start on infromation concerning the truth about Islam. I monitor many different sites as well but this is a good start.

Last, as always "primary mission" is always to be proclaiming the Gospel that men might be saved.

2012/6/7 17:32
dougr777

Re:

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Brothers and Sisters,

Again, I STRONGLY urge you please DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!

I watched the videos a few years ago of the Americans being beheaded and it took me years for the Lord to cleans me of this torment of the videos I watched. I was tormented for many years... I had much fear as a result of that stupidity.

Please remove this video from Sermon Index...

I don't agree that we need to be edified and motivated to pray for persecuted Christians by watching their suffering...

In Christ,
Doug

2012/6/7 17:33Profile

Re:

Doug,

Whatever Mods decide to do is fine.

I would like to suggest to you that not everyone would experience the torment that you have.

I am not trying to minimize the impact the videos a few years back had on you. However certain things effect certain people different ways.

This is why on some things choice of the info is what we are dealing with not a blanket"no one should watch these videos"

If I were to post here,"Everyone SHOULD watch these videos period"! Well that would not be correct way of sharing info of this type and severity.

2012/6/7 17:52

Re:

I remember a Voice of the Martyrs magazine that came out a little over a year ago. The magazine showed a picture of a little girl who had been horribly burned in an Islamic attack. The picture showed this precious child smiling with the love of Jesus. Reconstructive surgery had been done on the child's face. But it was still disturbing to see her face unless you looked past the scar tissue to see Jesus in her.

V.O.M. took much flack for showing that picture. They agreed to not put any such pictures on the front of their magazines.

As I read this thread I wonder if we would be offended at Richard Wormbrandt. Back in the 1960's he testified at a Senate committee meeting. He stripped to the waste to show the scars he had endured in his tortures for Christ.

I believe the anabaptist taught there children martyrdom as a way of life. Many woukd see there parents burned, hanged, or drowned. All the while exhorting their children to stay true to Christ and his word.

Saints how do you think the accounts of Martyrs Mirror came to be. Saints actually witnessed the martyrdom of their brethen slipping into the arms of Jesus.

Let us be honest with ourselves. Why are we really objecting so strenously to this post? Could it be we Americans don't won't to accept the reality of a persecuted church? Come on. Be honest. That must be the reason. Let's keep the shipping containers in Eritrea.and the death camps in N. Korea.

Brothers and sisters there is a persecuted church. And the tortures are horrendous. The sobering truth is persecution is coming here. We may be experiencing what this brother experienced.

While we debate the appropiateness of this, a saint has slipped into the arms of Jesus. Every 5 minutes somebody is martyred for Christ. Are we going to turn away from them because there horrendous tortures offend us?

Bearmaster.

2012/6/7 20:47
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

"Let us be honest with ourselves. Why are we really objecting so strenously to this post? Could it be we Americans don't won't to accept the reality of a persecuted church? Come on. Be honest."

I'll let Ravenhill answer you bear.

http://youtu.be/CWUX-4lcp-M

2012/6/8 14:55Profile

Re: Untobabes

Sister the link woukd not load into my Droid. But I imagine Ravenhill would hit the nail on the head with his answer.

So we will go along our merry way. Self absorbed in our pursuits if life, liberty, and happiness. Meanwhile precious souls continue to be martyred for the Lamb.

Praise God Jesus cares. Even if we don't. Now let this thread slip quietly into cyber space so we are not reminded of those who suffer for Jesus.

Bearnaster standing down.

2012/6/8 18:00
rbanks

Re:

Yes Jesus does care and we have to put up with untobabes and bearmaster’s brilliance unto ignorance that you care more for the persecuted than the moderators of SI. Greg has spoken more for the persecuted and warned us of persecution coming than most spiritual leaders outside of the persecuted Church. Yet you both continue on with your devoutness above the leaders of this website.

2012/6/8 18:23Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

I do not have anything against the leaders of this website but I do have something against the prosperity gospel and its advocates which I know none of the moderators here are.

2012/6/8 18:40Profile

Re: Brother Rbanks

Love you too bro. Be blessed in Jesus.

Bearmaster.

2012/6/8 18:43

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy