SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : One Year School Of Discipleship (Gospel For Asia Bible College)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 One Year School Of Discipleship (Gospel For Asia Bible College)

Brothers and Sisters,

This is a tremendous opportunity for perhaps yourself or your sons and daughters be involved for 1 year of missions, servanthood and learning to walk with Jesus Christ.

'My life has been personally blessed and touched by the servanthood and devotion exhibited by the staff at the Gospel For Asia work and speaking to the dean of this program impressed on me that this is a great place to see young people go for 1 year after their highschool experience. I believe that your lives will be changed as you allow God to have your time for 1 year so you can become more of a servant of Jesus Christ. The teachings of the guest speakers and brother K.P. Yohannan will give you a renewed desire to walk the way of the cross.' - Greg Gordon (Founder of SermonIndex.net)

The GFA School of Discipleship is open to dedicated Christian single adults ages 18-27. K.P. Yohannan is calling you, the young people in the west, to dedicate just one year of your life to serve the Lord. Can you die to yourself so that others might live? You can make a difference, but first you have to act. There's no going back after this radical transformation in your life through this intense year of discipleship. Consider applying for Gospel for Asia's School of Discipleship today.

Learn more here: https://www.sermonindex.net/school/

or go directly to the school website: http://www.gfa.org/schoolofdiscipleship/

2012/6/3 17:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: One Year School Of Discipleship (Gospel For Asia Bible College)

I hope this is an opportunity many of the younger 18-27 brothers and sisters that on this site can pray about taking.

2012/6/4 0:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy