Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : desperate prayer for a desperate age

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

desperate prayer for a desperate age

Exodus 8:12 KJV
And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the LORD because of the frogs which he had brought against Pharaoh.

Judges 3:15 KJV
But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer , Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded : and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.

Judges 3:9 KJV
And when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.

Judges 6:6 KJV
And Israel was greatly impoverished because of the Midianites; and the children of Israel cried unto the LORD.

1 Samuel 12:10 KJV
And they cried unto the LORD, and said , We have sinned , because we have forsaken the LORD, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth: but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies , and we will serve thee.

2 Samuel 22:7 KJV
In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

There are so many things going on in this world persecution from different things from government and then fleshly christian activities.
We have Egypt which is just about to be taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood, we have 50,000 christians fleeing in Syria, All kind of things going in Nigeria where the Muslims are going out to slay christians, We have the gay rights movement trying to silence the Christians in the West with the Gay Marriage. We have the christians getting persecuted in china and tortured in North Korea and Muslim countries.

Judges 6:13 KJV
And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying , Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.

This my heart cry!

The bible promises in Matt 24 that there will be persecution till the end of the age

Matt 24
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended , and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

The Overwhelming reports like Gideon I cry out where is God and I know he has never left us or forsaken us

Matthew 28:20 KJV
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo , I am with you alway , even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 Kings 8:57 KJV
The LORD our God be with us, as he was with our fathers: let him not leave us, nor forsake us

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have : for he hath said , I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Like me I cry out where is the God of John Wesley, George Whitfield and cannot our god do greater things in the future, greater than that time.

I sometimes despair but I am think I am looking down at this world rather than to the attributes of God and to a intricately designed universe designed by him and the steadfastness of Gods Character. I know I cannot survive one minute or millisecond persecution without him or a day with out him.I am weak.
I so want a family and spouse for his glory and to know that our lives our simply more than survival like the evolutionist says.

Where are the prayers the heartcrys out to him?

2012/6/2 15:48Profile
mama27

Re: desperate prayer for a desperate age

You have spoken the cry of my heart, deltadom.....very well put...Lord, hear the cry of our hearts!!

2012/6/2 15:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy