SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Miami cannibal (Warning-not for weak at heart)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quoting Joe - "A true Christian is always entirely secure in Christ, come what may."

A "True" Christian - I certainly do agree with this line -

and that is exactly what I was fighting you on - on page 1 - but the reading comprehension by the crew on this thread has also been blinded and one may not have read page 1 at all, but the love-to-hate is contagious, so they joined in as well, blind to what this argument was over.

I still feel that this should not have been posted on SermonIndex.

2012/6/2 2:30
David01-72

Texas

Re:

Hi Brethren,

What happen to this man is probably what scripture from the bible says:

Matthew 12:43-45
King James Version (KJV)
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

What probably happen is that he was possessed by a demon because of his drug addiction before, then a Christian castes out his demon and was free, then this man went back
to drugs then opened the door to seven more and became more wicked. I truly dont know what really happen but could be a possibility. What do you think brethren?

God Bless
David C

2012/6/2 3:17Profile

Re:

Brother David - here's more info on this that may answer -

From the ABC and other article -

Rudy Eugene had reportedly been arrested 8 times since the age of 16, before he was shot and killed this weekend, and four of the arrests involved marijuana.

---

Eugene had a criminal past and has the notoriety of being the first person ever tasered by the North Miami Police Department after he was arrested for beating and threatening to kill his mother in 2008. Police told ABC affiliate WPLG that they had to taser him three times to subdue him.

"He wasn't cooperative, wouldn't follow orders, very belligerent," said Detective Mike Pons. "He had that thousand-yard stare, staring right into you, not assessing or understanding what the commands were."

According to WPLG, police believed that Eugene may have been mentally ill, but according to the judge who handled the case was never referred to the court's mental illness diversion program."

End quotes.

The "bath salts" was brought up all but immediately as a guess but the toxology report won't be out for weeks to months yet.

He beat and threaten to kill his mother in 2008 and the article doesn't say what the other 4 arrests were for since he was 16 yrs old and the police that dealt with him in 2008 strongly believed that he was crazy.

These bizarre type of crimes have been on the increase around the world. The U.S. is no exception. Demon possession is inevitable in the morally bankrupt society that we're in now. If because iniquity abounds, the love of most grows cold - what of those that were never saved and have been exposed to every demonic deviate influence that's out there in this last days world? This world is very very sick. The Word says that they'll be without affection - brute beasts - worse than Sodom - as in the days of Lot, etc..

2012/6/2 4:38

Sunday afternoon in Miami.

"Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird."

" For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality.”.

"Below we read of the flesh-eating cannibals released....just like "THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD"...zombie movie....but not so. This is reality.

WHY?....AS WE HAVE THROWN OF THE CARE OF GOD AS FATHER, SOMETHING ELSE COMES IN TO FILL THAT VOID; demons and unclean spirits and hateful birds, and this phenomena is growing exponentially.

When Jesus is spat upon and selfishness reigns and the wicked are exalted and the innocent children are slain for the simple reason of convenience.....something is released into our world.

I wish this were science fiction...but it is not.....It is Sunday afternoon in Miami.

2012/6/2 7:18

Re:

Quote:
Either way, you are entitled to believe what you will in this particular matter and to not be angrily condemned for it, as it is not heresy to believe a drug could control even a saved man.

Thanks for the reasonable response Trekker. I guess I should double back again on this one. My point is not and was not about whether the can-man is saved or not. Since he offered it up let's change the subject to Jeffmar.

He has testified that he is born of the Spirit of God. However, one day somebody spikes his drink with this stuff and he goes on a rampage and is shot dead because of it. What comes of him?

Extra info:
One report of a narcotics investigator says in his 15 years policing drugs, this is the FIRST drug that he is actually scared of. I would say THAT is saying something.

OJ

2012/6/2 9:31

Re:

Double post.

2012/6/2 9:51
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

In any event, we have to be real careful when we read anything secular. I am not saying there is not scripture related to this, but anything you read today in the secular news, will be 10% truth and 90% Drama, and that 10% is really more credit than I want to give. When we read anything other than God's word, it's not always going to be complete truth like the word of God,so let the Spirit lead you. I don't mean were you read 2+2=4, you know were I am coming from... :)

2012/6/2 11:17Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Folks...

If you eat another person's face, you are demon possessed. Fact.

2012/6/2 11:23Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
Remember this simple truth — if you did nothing to earn your salvation, you can do nothing to lose it.

Ahhmmm...if you do nothing you have nothing, so you have nothing to lose!

2012/6/2 11:24Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Ginny, kind of confused here, what exactly did you do to earn yours? I was just saved by the grace of God,and by his blood he shed for me on the cross, I don't see were any of my works figured in on either of the above.

“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. “And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. “My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. (John 10:27–29 NKJV)

Notice the explicit phrase here, “they shall never perish”. If you could lose your salvation, you would perish, and Jesus would be a liar, thus it must not be possible.

2012/6/2 11:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy