SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Miami cannibal (Warning-not for weak at heart)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

QUOTE: "When drugs are taken "willingly" there is a potential of opening yourself up to demon possession or oppression heavily."==GREG

Amen. That says it in a nutshell. Nuf said.

2012/6/1 20:11Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

QUOTE: "When drugs are taken "willingly" there is a potential of opening yourself up to demon possession or oppression heavily."==GREG

And if you have sex with a person who is demonically possessed you will be infected as well. And you may carry a bad odor as well.

2012/6/1 20:16Profile

Re:

Sis Sandra, I saw this on the news site when it happened and I felt very strongly in my spirit to not post it here. There are limits and there are sensitive folks here. And chances of the impressionable as well. Not impressionable to act in the manner as this demon possessed man - but impressionable enough to be subject to fears - most especially as the OP started off with dis-info that the man was possibly Saved and that they too could be given drugs and lose their soul.

Greg's post wasn't there when I hit reply but I do see how Mr. Joe changed his tune after our posts. Suddenly - in his second post - GOD is able to keep Christians but that wasn't the message conveyed in the Opener.

You could google this. I can't, as I've said, post links about this here.

GOD help us all from those amongst us. Those are the ones that you Don't expect things from, that we get from the world that hates us.

GOD Bless!

Ann

2012/6/1 20:28

Re:

Apparently everyone here is in agreement that studying the Bible and trying to be more holy does not mean that one is a Christian. Note: I did not make an allusion that he was a Christian, just stated some facts. The interesting point in all of this was how far a man could be degraded in just a couple days with chemicals, and that these chemicals will be used in future on professing Christians just as they have been in the past, except now they are new and really improved to do that which the forces of evil want to do.

But now that everyone has brought it up, I would like to hear what it is that makes this man different from any of you?

OJ

2012/6/1 23:43

Re:

Quote:
Suddenly - in his second post - GOD is able to keep Christians but that wasn't the message conveyed in the Opener.

The message conveyed in the original is that the Antichrist will have good tools to sort out the pretenders. He will lay claim to the souls that belong to him, no matter how high their profession.

BTW God always keeps Christians JIG, you are the one who preaches that Christians can lose their salvation and therefore have no hope to offer in such a situation. A true Christian is always entirely secure in Christ, come what may.

In the meantime, don't strain a muscle patting yourself on the back...

OJ

2012/6/1 23:51

Re:

Not sure the nature/intention of your question, but we can start here:
I'm born again of God's Spirit and he obviously was not. Other than that, (& before I was born again from the kingdom of darkness and into the kingdom of His marvelous light) - there wasn't probably a lot of difference. Maybe we listened to different music, had different pet sins, and liked different toppings on our pizza, but we were of the same spiritual Father at the time, the devil. Thank God He adopted me as a son and brought me into the fold!

2012/6/1 23:54
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Old_Joe BTW God always keeps Christians JIG, you are the one who preaches that Christians can lose their salvation and therefore have no hope to offer in such a situation. A true Christian is always entirely secure in Christ, come what may.

Remember this simple truth — if you did nothing to earn your salvation, you can do nothing to lose it. If someone claims you can lose your salvation it logically means they also believe the following:
Salvation comes by works.
Jesus’ death on the cross was insufficient for salvation.

Those aren’t good ideas, thus the idea you can lose your salvation must be false.

2012/6/2 0:18Profile

Re:

Quote:
I'm born again of God's Spirit and he obviously was not.

I am not sure that you can claim that just yet. What we know from the evidence is that he was studying the Bible and wanting to be more holy, but also had a drug problem. Then under the influence of a super drug (we don't know how it got into him yet) he became something other than what he wanted to be. That same drug could cause you to do something similar, and then we would have to write you off as well, without the drug this is a bit easier, but with it things can be much more complicated.

OJ

2012/6/2 0:26

Re:

Quote:
Remember this simple truth — if you did nothing to earn your salvation, you can do nothing to lose it.

A hearty amen!

OJ

2012/6/2 0:28
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

QUOTE: " Re:Quote:I'm born again of God's Spirit and he obviously was not.
I am not sure that you can claim that just yet. What we know from the evidence is that he was studying the Bible and wanting to be more holy, but also had a drug problem. Then under the influence of a super drug (we don't know how it got into him yet) he became something other than what he wanted to be. That same drug could cause you to do something similar, and then we would have to write you off as well, without the drug this is a bit easier, but with it things can be much more complicated."==OLD JOE

Old Joe, I love you and support your right to post about this here, and i in NO way support JIG's critical, harsh, and judgmental attack on you (and Blayne), but at the same time i must disagree with your suggestion that that man could even remotely have been a Christian. That was a clear case of demon possession if ever there was one. I am surprised you could even entertain the possibility that he was born again and that any drug, even super-drug, could bring a man to this degree of depravity if he is Holy Ghost filled. Remember the parable of the seed and the sower; some people hear the word and receive it with joy, believing for a time, but then fall away...were they really saved.

The devil knows the scriptures, so apparently he has read them too.

Either way, you are entitled to believe what you will in this particular matter and to not be angrily condemned for it, as it is not heresy to believe a drug could control even a saved man.

2012/6/2 0:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy