SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : New Ravenhill Publisher - Offspring Publishers (Leonard Ravenhill book reprinted)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 New Ravenhill Publisher - Offspring Publishers (Leonard Ravenhill book reprinted)

Saints,

This is exciting to see Paul and David Ravenhill re-publishing some of their fathers older books including the book:

AMERICA IS TOO YOUNG TO DIE - A CALL TO REVIVAL - by Leonard Ravenhill

here is their mission statement from the site:

Offspring Publishers was established by the sons of Leonard Ravenhill as a way to republish their father’s books. They continue to publish his material, as well as any other books that carry his burden for revival.

You can visit the site and order the book here:

http://www.offspringpublishers.org/

2012/5/31 19:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: New Ravenhill Publisher - Offspring Publishers (Leonard Ravenhill book reprinted)

FROM THE PREFACE BY LEONARD RAVENHILL

This book has not been written with an eye on the cash register. I get no financial return from it. Neither has it been written for fun or to add yet another book to my list of writings. It has been written with grief and bathed in prayer. It is written with love for the land of my adoption.

For the last fifty years I have watched Great Britain decay during her lingering agony of alternating fits of sanity and of stupefaction. Today England is no longer considered a world power. Most say that she is both morally and spiritually decadent. Must the United States follow her? I pray not. We are considered by most folk to be on the skids. Our dollar is sick. Our morality is sick. At two o’clock one morning a man called me and tearfully sobbed, “Ravenhill, I am just reading Why Revival Tarries, and I found out three things: my Nation is sick, my church is sick, and I am sick.”

These are the last days—how long will they last? God has a remnant. He calls us to battle principalities and powers. “Lead on, O King Eternal,” cleanse us and heal our land.

—Leonard Ravenhill

http://www.offspringpublishers.org/

2012/5/31 19:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy