SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Sin in the Camp

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Sin in the Camp

Brothers and sisters,

Take time and listen this sermon by Duncan Campbell - [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1000]Sin in the Camp[/url]
Astonishing message. It is great blessing to hear this man of God, who has not only heard and read about revivals but live in revival.

God Bless You
Kire

2005/2/9 18:38Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Sin in the Camp

Thanks Kire,

Saw this got bumped off the main page and wanted to bring it up. Will give it a listen. Any thought's you could give us?

2005/2/23 23:52Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Sin in the Camp

Quote:

Tears_of_joy wrote:
Brothers and sisters,

Take time and listen this sermon by Duncan Campbell - [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1000]Sin in the Camp[/url]
Astonishing message. It is great blessing to hear this man of God, who has not only heard and read about revivals but live in revival.

God Bless You
Kire

i did, last saterday night (2 april 2005), and it was a powerful sermon, because that night something happened

i prayed before the sermon, that God may speak to me....and He did!

The Lord spoke so directly to me, that when the sermon was over, i couldn't do anything than to cry....i cried and ask forgiveness and that i may live a life that's for His Glory and that His Will would become my desire!

so it was around 1:00 am while i was praying, and God said to me, "go to your mom and ask for forgiveness"...so i did, because i didn't treat * her with respect, and wasn't correct in my behaviour...so i went to her room, woke her up and asked her for forgiveness, and she forgave me, and prayed together. and that night our relationship has been restored/renewed.

it was such a powerfull sermon and if anyone listens to it, i bet he/she will be changed when you listen with an open heart, that God shall speak!

it was a great night, one that became for His Glory, His consuming Fire burned away all sin!

"Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your Majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your Holiness
Word of God speak "

[size=xx-small]* = edited thread has become treat[/size]

2005/4/4 11:11Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
so it was around 1:00 am while i was praying, and God said to me, "go to your mom and ask for forgiveness"...so i did, because i didn't treat her with respect, and wasn't correct in my behaviour...so i went to her room, woke her up and asked her for forgiveness, and she forgave me, and prayed together. and that night our relationship has been restored/renewed.

It's amazing what God can do with a broken heart, when He gets all the pieces!

Praise the Lord, brother! God is working out His works in your heart. It's awesome to see your heart being softened by His Spirit. What a joy and blessing and privelege of knowing you. I love you! Let's keep on pressing on, friend!

"When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of glory died,
[b]My richest gain I count but loss,
And pour contempt on all my pride.[/b]"

2005/4/4 11:45Profile
moreofHim

Re: disciple

William,

this IS wonderful to hear! I echo what Paul has said. when the Lord humbles us and we are ready to receive it- it can be life changing. To keep a soft heart, a broken heart that is not hardened to sin and to bad fruit- what a gift we can ask for.

How exciting for you- and for your family. I pray that the Lord will continue to keep your heart soft and that you will long to continue down your narrow path.

many blessings!

y.s.i.C-Chanin

2005/4/6 9:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy