SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : The Charismatic movement; God's blessing and gifts without Repentance.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
PosterThread
jimp

Re:

hi,this time in history was so vast and world wide it would still be wrong to lump it all together. i myself was fortunate to end up in a church headed by an experienced, solid baptist pastor who preached the gospel with repentance toward God.others were not so fortunate. but millions o people on the earth were touched by this great time in history.jimp

2012/8/29 10:42Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

The bottom line is that when a popular movement comes along that promises a shortcut to deeper spirituality, you can just bet it comes from the Devil because there ain't no such thing. The path to reconciliation with God is confession of sin, repentance and Believe in the name of the Son, Jesus Christ. This is IT. No more, no less. Simple, actually. The devil just works to complicate the process and in it people get all muddled up in the mix. (The devil works to accommodate sin, dismisses the need for repentance. Therefore you need a complicated philosophy to explain this process.)

If one embraces this, hides it in his/her heart it will go a long ways in protecting one from doctrines that teach otherwise. One must not be ignorant of his devices. (2Cor.2:11: "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.")

God bless.

2012/8/29 11:19Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

@ginnyrose

Spot on!

2012/8/29 11:31Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, and this is what we tought. why do we cling to the negative and ungodly. and always we point our fingers outward.i lived for a year in a cult of descipleship. it was a good learning experience for me for it tought me how easily we can fall into error with pure motives. it was not as profound as peter denying Jesus at the fire,but it was a time where God opened my eyes and ears to His will for my life.jimp

2012/8/29 11:42Profile

Re: My babies in the dungeon; Jesus weeps.

Every Pastor and leader that took this upon themselves to rule, and quite cruelly at times, over God's people at that time that I knew, have fell away from the Lord; That is how serious it has become; they are hard hearted and worldly, and some deny Christ or else have embraced humanism; but they have left Jesus as Lord for sure.

I submit these scriptures to you for consideration:

"But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also HATE.

"So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I HATE."

God HATES this doctrine of kingship over the church, the Nicolaitan doctrine as of the shepherding movement, as he hates the deeds of those who adhere to it.

People who do so are often unaware of the seriousness of their sin, and nonchalantly skip away leaving a body trail behind them. But, little do they know that God has hounded them, and unless they repent, they will die.
This fulfills this scripture also:

"But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. ...DIE!

Yes, even arrogant "Pastors." I submit a vision about how God feels about his little ones forced to live in the dung field.

God's heart for His babies, and disgust toward their enemies....[ so called Pastors..].

I awoke in a vision. I was in a room, similar to a basement, or dungeon. It had a hard floor, and higher ceilings. It had a stench to it, overpowering and pungent; it was the overpowering odor of human waste, thick, like a cloud.

Upon looking down on the floor, I beheld piles of dung, spotted like an overused pasture with multiple "cowpods", the difference here being they seemed fresh, and were human. It was nauseating and disgusting. I then began to "highstep" over them, and walked toward a clean area that I saw.

I approached a curtain on a rod, similar to a shower curtain. It was pearly white, and pleasant to see in that hole. I pulled the curtain back.I saw before me a glorious sight. A bubbling brook was cascading downward, flowing over a white marble or porcelain looking backdrop, like a Heavenly waterfall.

Its fragrance, too, was overpowering, but with myrrh and incense, like lanolin. The water was a true Crystal, brighter and more glistening than that I have seen or drunk. Its gurgling was symphonic and soothing.

I looked downward, and then I saw them. There, under the water, in the pool at it's base, much like every waterfall has, were two infant children submerged underneath. They were close to me, perhaps three feet away, under six inches of water or so. They were so beautiful, and they glowed, emitting health and joy. They both had blue eyes, and they liked me.

They smiled and grinned, the way babies do when they learn of love. They looked deep into me, and I could sense their affection, and their intense purity. As i beheld this holy scene, they were gone. I awoke from the vision....I awoke with emotions of grief, and sadness.

Though the Lord did not speak to me, I was given His heart, and burden. It had to do with the state of the church, and the "ministry" of men....more...

http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-babies-in-dungeonjesus-weeps.html#comment-form

2012/8/29 21:37

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy