SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Is the Roman Catholic Church really rooted in EVIL?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Is the Roman Catholic Church really rooted in EVIL?

BE VERY HAPPY YOU WERE NOT BORN BACK IN 1232 A.D.

As on this very date back in 1232, Gregory IX issues the Bull Declinante jam mundi, bringing the papal inquisition to any that will not kiss the ring, in which the sole purpose was to root out and punish with torture any heretics in their dioceses and like cancer it spread fast and hard, with the end death.
We point fingers at the Muslims and the bloody history from that religion but non is liken to the Roman Church which killed oceans of humans in this 350 year period and would have had their way with many of us on facebook for our stance or even just reading the Bible.

I have read hundreds of emails, blogs, websites and posts where believers would say how they see persecution coming and they are ready, frankly I do think they would be persecuted much as most of what they say is done via a keyboard and these believers that type hard words with their computer would not have the boldness to do so publicly.
You want persecution, Jesus made that very clear as per John 7:7 and we don’t mind going to heaven, we just don’t want to die to get there.

Here are a couple of links where you could see the torture instruments used during the inquisition, just be advised these death tools can be shocking to the average American who does not even want to speak against the sin of abortion or sodomy and these Catholics make the Nazi’s look like girl scouts selling cooking at your front door.
Rueben Israel..[ facebook ]

Edit note: I deleted two sites that showed the torture devises used against the "heretics" during the long Catholic inquisition [ 350 years]. After viewing them myself, they were so devious and inhumanly sadistic that I started to get nauseous; only demons could have invented them.

If you are interested, you may google them. The point I am making is that this organization surely took up the Devil's crown to attack the true body of Christ. Wow!....and another wave like this is on the way; Muslim I believe.

2012/5/26 16:59
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Is the Roman Catholic Church really rooted in EVIL?

the torture devises used against the "heretics" during the long Catholic inquisition [ 350 years]. After viewing them myself, they were so devious and inhumanly sadistic that I started to get nauseous; only demons could have invented them.

These devices of torture make the guillotine look humane, does it not?

2012/5/26 18:18Profile

Re: Is the Roman Catholic Church really rooted in EVIL?

It is possible that the Roman Catholic Church in it's infancy was no doubt primitive and may have started off well. Like most of Christianities denominations they all started off in a good way but look at them today they are divided, their doctrines isms have all changed to suit the times. It's hard to believe that even in our own Pentecostal/Baptist varieties there is persecution. Could this be what the RCC was in the beginning? Is it possible in it's starting points there was repentance, revival came and over a period of time pride set in men who knew not God anymore began appointing instead of God anointing. This is what we have in our Protestant Churches today. At one time these denominations believed that God ordained men, if we were to live long enough we could see the Pentecostal Assemblies become like the RCC persecuting and killing those who oppose her, (if we could live that long to see it).

As for the devices used to torture, I cannot bear the thought of it. I gave myself to seeing these things a few years back, I was so engrossed in them that I fell into a depression believing that one day I would stand on the precipice of some meat grinder and being told to deny Christ or live, the thought overwhelmed my spirit that I couldn't say yes or no. I was delirious, God had to intervene or through my own strength I would have denied the Lord that saved me. It was a fearful time, I lived in fear believing that this was my lot in life, the purpose as to why I was saved was to be killed in this manner. I do not want to go back to that again.

2012/5/26 18:30
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

All one has to do is read Revelation 2,3 to see how quickly this happened after Pentecost.

It seems the devil cannot stop a revival but he can help make people comfortable in their culture and depend on it for their salvation. Then while they are comfortable he sneaks in with damnable heresies...it does not happen overnight, just gradually to desensitize people slowly in proparation for the big one. Happens all the time.

2012/5/26 20:17Profile
rbanks

Re:

I don't believe the Lord wants us to think on everything that has happened or even to think on evil or persecution but to meditate on his word and promises. I believe we are to be filled with the Holy Ghost and rejoice in the Lord always.

We need to be caught up in the Lord's love and presence and to know that the baptism of the Holy Ghost will empower us to endure anything and also will keep us from all harm. He says nothing shall by any means harm us if we are filled with his Spirit and follow the leading of His Spirit.

2012/5/26 20:48Profile

Re:

Saints you are looking at one part of history where believers were tortured by the RCC. Yes it was evil and cruel. But how was it any different from the protestant reformers who burned ababaptist brothers at the stake. Or drowned anabaptist sisters who were tied together and were drowned because of their bievers in believers baptism. Is this any less cruel than what the RCC did.

In Eritrea believers are cramed by the hundreds into shipping containers in some of the most inhumane conditions. In N. Korea believers are sent to death camps where they are worked to death on meager rations. They pick through rat droppings to find kernals of corn to eat. Those in hiding eat grass and tree bark. Christians that are captured and shot are the blessed ones. Those tortured could be tied up and laid and rolled over by a steam roller. Three generations of a believers family could be executed this way.

Mukem extremist will beheaded believers and show it on the internet. Others are tortured by drugs and beatings. A bullet would be merciful.

The cruelty of torture comes from hearts that are given to Satan. It is not just the RCC. But any institution that us controlled by the evil one and despises Christ. Be they governments or religious entities their hearts will always devise insideous ways to harm the people if Christ.

Bearmaster.

2012/5/26 20:56
jimp

Re:

hi, it is obveous to me that roman catholicism is routed in Christ with a lot of demonic inclussions which happened in 400 a.d. when constantine included the religions of the empire and made it the state religion of rome. it got worse during the dark ages and was one vote away from electing a pope who was a salvationalist(grace not works)during the time of michaelangelo who was a salvationalist.we must realize that the people in the church including some of the leadership love Jesus with all of their heart and as i have seen millions of catholics turn to Christ in my lifetime and be filled with the Holy Spirit who fill a lot of evangelical churches today.we must use wisdom and kindness toward the people who are entrapped in this system so that the gospel can set them free. we must allow the Holy Spirit to convict them and lead them in their exodus.jimp

2012/5/26 20:57Profile

Were some of the Protestant extremes as BAD?...Yes; I'm sorry.

"But how was it any different from the Protestant reformers who burned Anabaptist brothers at the stake. Or drowned Anabaptist sisters who were tied together and were drowned because of their believers in believers baptism. Is this any less cruel than what the RCC did.".....bearmaster.

Murders were different in the sense of Volume, not specifically. We are talking about possibly MILLIONS of saints murdered and terrorized in this period of the Catholic Inquisition; which was actually a power grab for the Entire Earth. They failed, because God was not Yet Ready for the great trial. One day, He will allow it, for His glory no less.

Thank you for your insightful question....Tom

2012/5/27 0:48
brothagary

Re: Were some of the Protestant extremes as BAD?...Yes; I'm sorry.

its interesting to see the close ties with the carsamatasism and the catholic church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwnQ

2012/5/27 1:41Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, early in the sixties the pope who was elected because he was sickly and would not last long had the world pray for a new pentecost ... he also did many other things that shook up the college of cardinals. in the usa, at notre dame ind.,loyola new orleans and ann arbor mich...people started being filled with the Holy Spirit... i was at loyola at the time and was baptist and was welcomed into the meetings of ten to twenty in the danna center.from this small beginning God moved in a great way saving and filling millions of catholics with the Holy Spirit around the world.as these people were moved on to leave God was baptizing baptist and other denominations with the Spirit and this is the history of the charismatic beginnings.my home church that started with 5 people is still going strong. john osteen,derek prince ,bob mumfort etc.were the original leaders in that day.jimp(a southern report)

2012/5/27 3:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy