Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Present Day Jewish Perspective

I read this article the other day

http://www.jpost.com/Features/InThespotlight/Article.aspx?id=271407

"Reporter's Notebook: Studying Bible with Bibi"

I found it heartening to hear that Prime Minister Netanyahu takes time to study the Bible and has reinstated study.
Sadly, reading further I saw what the Rabbi had to say, "the Bible is a chronicle of how – despite it all – “we came out of it all right.” He said the Bible was a chronicle of finding the “light” in very complicated and complex situations."

Not one mention of the LORD, it was all about 'them.'

Praying for their eyes to be opened.

2012/5/26 14:20Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Present Day Jewish Perspective

So, I am guessing no one who had read this thread sees what I see. Perhaps I didn't present it as well as it could have been done.

It bothers me to consider that they read the same Old Testament that I do and they do not see the LORD. How terrible to face today's world without HIM.

2012/5/28 13:12Profile

Re:

Hi Sis. They haven't recognised their Messiah, as yet.
They're as unsaved as the rest of the world but GOD knows who of them will come to Him, as He prophesied and promised that those will, even if not until they See Him at His Return.

What grieves me more - is the Christians that don't know His Word. That can't witness The True Christ to anyone because of the lack of "The Word of GOD" in their own spirit, soul or mind.
We who are to witness to All those that don't know Him yet are crippled for a lack of seeking Him with all of our own soul, heart, mind and strength. They're watching Television instead. Not fasting and praying and reading His precious Word that cost men their lives to deliver. THAT's what upsets me more.
Men writing their own words instead of His. Putting their own words above His. "Anti" means "in place of".
When a man writes or speaks, it should sound like an accurate paraphrase of His Word. Scriptures to confirm the man's words should be coming to the minds of those that are reading or listening to him ... If they themselves have saturated themselves in and know His Word better than anyone else's words.

We're to lead these and all others to The Word of GOD - made flesh and written. The ball is in our court. We are responsible to be that witness to The Word of GOD and nothing more and nothing less.
With prayers for all presently lost.
With His Love.

2012/5/28 14:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy