SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Christ in you

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Christ in you

“The mystery untold, for ages and generations: Christ IN you, the hope of Glory!”…Somehow KNOWING that changes things, doesn’t it? Somehow looking INSIDE of yourself, knowing HE LIVES IN THERE gives us a different perspective of just how strong we can be, and useful we can be.

I read this quote tonight and it really struck me, it truly does change my heart, my attitude, and my perspective knowing that its no longer I that live but JESUS who lives in me. I think those who have walked with HIM very closely in this life must have held this truth very dear and because of it many lost people came to know JESUS!!

God bless
maryjane

2012/5/20 23:10Profile
jimp

Re: Christ in you

hi, wonderful post.

2012/5/20 23:14Profile

Re: Christ in you

YES!!! CHRIST LIVES IN US!
This is the only true Gospel message.

Rom 6:3-7, "Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.For he that is dead is freed from sin.

This is the difference between dead religion and true Christianity.

Think of all the people who call themselves Christian but do not see or experience HIS VERY LIFE working in them moment by moment.

2012/5/21 4:50

Re:

Gal.2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live but Christ lives in ne. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God who lived me and gave himself up for me.

Glorious Truth!!!!

.Bearmaster.

2012/5/21 6:16
lindi1208

Re:

Amen glorious truth indeed Christ in you the hope of glory. He lives in us! When we are weak He is strong, When we fail He never fails, When we stumble He never stumbles. Our righteousness is as filthy rags but His imputed righteousness is the hope of our salvation. Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever amen!

2012/5/21 7:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy