SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Complaining About the Sacrifice of the Church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bobbynelson

Complaining About the Sacrifice of the Church

Those who complain that others are not sacrificing for the sake of the church are not mothers but hired nurses. Such nurses have fixed working hours, and will complain when the nurse for the next 8-hour shift does not come on time.

2012/5/15 10:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Complaining About the Sacrifice of the Church

Hi,

That is very true sadly for even a possible majority in Christendom in the west. Yet also I have met many pastors who have a deep burden and love for his people and he is not looking towards the clock when ministering to them.

Please introduce in the welcome section of the forums: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&6473

Also please read through our community guidelines:

SermonIndex Community Guiding Principles
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13&0

Also brother when you are posting please add a subject to your post and we highly recommend that you take part in already established discussions before starting your own threads. This you can do by pressing the "reply" button on other posts.

2012/5/15 12:17Profile
Lovefirst

Lake Charles, LA

Re: Complaining About the Sacrifice of the Church

Quote:
Those who complain that others are not sacrificing for the sake of the church are not mothers but hired nurses. Such nurses have fixed working hours, and will complain when the nurse for the next 8-hour shift does not come on time.

Please explain a bit for me, I apologize, I'm not understanding. Maybe an example if you don't mind?

2012/5/15 17:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy