SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Church sues family after they criticize it online

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Church sues family after they criticize it online

A church pastor is suing a mother and daughter for $500,000 because they gave the church bad reviews online.

The family being sued left the church a few years ago and Julie Anne Smith says she and her family were shunned and couldn't understand why. So she went online and wrote Google and DEX reviews of the church and then started a blog.
"I thought, I'm just going to post a review," Smith said. "We do it with restaurants and hotels and whatnot, and I thought, why not do it with this church?" ...

read more: http://www.katu.com/news/local/Beaveton-Grace-Bible-Church-lawsuit-charles-oneal-julie-anne-smith-151227055.html

2012/5/13 19:37Profile

Re: Church sues family after they criticize it online

1Co 6:1 ¶ Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1Co 6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

2012/5/13 21:07

Re:

You have to wonder???? But then I always thought that the persecuters in the coming persecution of American Christians would be the established evangelical church. One only needs to read the gospels to see it was the conservative religious leadership of Jesus day who put him to death.

Bearnaster.

2012/5/13 21:14

Re:

Ac 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

2012/5/13 21:32

Children of the Devil,, they do after the likeness of their father.

2012/5/13 21:35
Trekker

northern USA

This is just further proof of how far the American churches are from Christ and the Bible and proof that they are nothing but a religious BUSINESS where money is the bottom line.

Let the dead bury their dead. The American churches are full of dead men's bones.

2012/5/13 23:13Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Amen to the comments in this thread.

Come out of her. . .

1st Corinthians 6
1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? 6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? 8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

2012/5/14 11:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy