SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Everyone's Work Will Be Tried By Fire by Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Everyone's Work Will Be Tried By Fire by Carter Conlon

I felt I should post this.

Everyone's Work Will Be Tried By Fire by Carter Conlon

Topic: Judgment Seat Of Christ
Scripture(s): 1 Corinthians 3:1-15,1 Corinthians 1:10  
Description: God wants to move in his church but he needs a people standing on the Rock who will not draw attention to themselves or misuse the gifts of the Spirit for personal gain or ambition. A people whose main desire is to glorify God, not flesh. When there is a focus on personalities, or certain ministers, with respect of persons, this will lead to the same trouble in the church today it led to in the Corinthian church as Paul dealt with in these scriptures. Division and self promotion.

Quote:

How True  (May 01/2009)
Reviewed by: ChrisMo
This is a great message, how careful do we have to be that whatever we do is unto the Lord. The glory goes to Him alone & none of it goes to ourselves. Christ in me the hope of glory!

Only what is done for Christ will last  (December 16/2005)
Reviewed by: GaryE
This is one of the best, if not the best sermon I've heard on this site. Carter speaks about the folly of a Christian seeking his own glory and how many who start a walk are in danger of touching that which belongs to God. This is a very serious problem in the Church. Your time will be well spent when you take the time to listen closely to what is said.

2012/5/12 17:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy