SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : feeling unsettled

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

feeling unsettled

Recently I wrote two different posts, at the time I felt the LORD leading me to share these things but then later I began to question if what I posted was of self or not.I am feeling unsettled about both of these post and conflicted about what I should do. Often there are times that I seek to share something but I realize in my eagerness to "help" I have at times done the exact opposite. I am seeking to learn how to listen, to really have "ears" to hear from the LORD so that I might learn how to be a servant and really help others. Honestly I never could have imagined how truly difficult the process of just learning to wait, be still and listen for the LORD could be. I don't want to be one of those people who run off the mouth with endless opinions that never points anyone to JESUS but lately I feel like for every step forward I have taken there are two or three steps backwards....

If you feel led please pray for me as I just really seek to learn to walk this out with the LORD.

God bless
maryjane

2012/5/9 21:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: feeling unsettled

Quote:
I am seeking to learn how to listen, to really have "ears" to hear from the LORD so that I might learn how to be a servant and really help others. Honestly I never could have imagined how truly difficult the process of just learning to wait, be still and listen for the LORD could be. I don't want to be one of those people who run off the mouth with endless opinions that never points anyone to JESUS but lately I feel like for every step forward I have taken there are two or three steps backwards....

Praise the Lord for these convictions and your sensitivity to the Spirit dear sister. It is wonderful to hear of these musings of your heart and your desire to be led of the Lord so as to be able to be fruitful for His service.

We all do well to learn from your example and desire for these things.

2012/5/9 21:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy