SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Hello...

Quote:
MoReen wrote:
how. Do I get back. I'm suffering under Gods wrath and judgement. I know it's because of my disobedience. I have fallen from grace.

Confess your sins and then REPENT!!! Always go back to square one when you have fallen, that first step will be your way back up, praise God!

You can be a beautiful bride for Christ once more my sister!! I served the Lord for twenty years and fell miserably for about five years and by HIS mercy alone, here I stand! God is good. (Feel free to email me) Do not listen to the enemy trying to keep you locked up in your past. Do your first works over again; confess your sins and faults in your secret prayer closet and then repent. Then let us know how it turns out!! I’m expecting to hear wonderful things!

God bless you,
Lisa

2012/5/10 22:21Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I whole-heartily encourage you to listen to this message also sister.

Dont Be Dismayed by Carter Conlon (mp3)
http://www.sermonindexpodcast.com/sermons/Dont%20Be%20Dismayed%20by%20Carter%20Conlon.mp3

2012/5/10 22:26Profile

Re: Hello...

Oh Moreen, this world is so dark, and the yoke of bondage is so heavy. I lift you towards Him tonight, you are a precious lamb, and the savoir is able to deliver you. listen to the sermons that were suggested and quietly wait for His hand to move your heart and lift the veil once again. Tarry at the cross, wait on Him. Yield your every need, desire and relinquish your will to His. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

2012/5/10 23:13
MoReen

Re:

Thanks. It was good...Mercy! I might be going to a night of revival here in town. Not sure yet. Praying..Thanks 4 the support.

2012/5/11 19:08Profile

Re: Praise God Sister

Quote:
I might be going to a night of revival here in town

You are 'sounding' a lot more hopeful sister. Its a real blessing to see what Jesus can do in a willing heart. If you do go be mightily enriched in God and Christ.

Andrew

2012/5/11 19:38
MoReen

Re: I need Jesus

I've been trying...there is nott much happening..I have not heard or sensed the Holy Spirit in me yet..I know for a fact I was saved! There's no doubt I was in a close intimate relationship with Christ.. I believe in my actions I rejected Him and publicly renounced by my walking into sin and becoming friends with people I was unequally yoked with. I'm trying now, but I am so lost. Where is Jesus who once abided in me? I miss Him..I miss His help..I'm trying to pray and trying to seek, yet I am reminded of my sin and the fact that I chose the world over God Himself..He use to wake me up, and speak to me so gently and love me...in His word it says He will NEVER leave us, but I left Him...and it also says He will spit us out if we are lukewarm....
There is a small chance that this ministry in Alabama may take me in to devote a year to get back on track with The Lord, but I don't hear God leading me or guiding me anywhere..it's a Christ centered home, and the only take people they feel The Holy Spirit is leading them to take..so this week they are praying about it, and I am praying about it..I have an interview with them on the 25 th...
I just want Jesus in me again...Living in me..I can't do anything without Him..I'm not working and barely moving these days.. When I read scripture it's not touching my hardened heart..my heart is hard..only Jesus can change it...this is scary cause I was suppose 2 lead people and point people to Christ and many people were and still are watching me, waiting to see if I get it right...
I need Jesus.. This heart is not good, and I am not who I was in Him...I was at one time so in love and in such a deep relationship w Christ..
I think I'm like Judas...Judas was once in love and faithful, right?
I don't want to be like Judas..I want 2 b like Paul, or Peter or David...I was once in love after Gods heart, now I've been acting like I don't love Him like I use to..I read and pray and it's so dry and empty.. Sorry to dump my problems out..

2012/6/19 21:17Profile
MoReen

Re:

Everyone keeps saying God loves me, He is in me still....I hear God loves everyone, but doesn't His word say He hates 2? He hated Esau...

2012/6/19 21:19Profile
rbanks

Re:

Sister the fact that you desire to be back with God and loving him with all your heart is God working in you. You would not have this desire if God had already given up on you. You cannot have a desire for God from your own self; it has to be from the Lord for the bible teaches us that we love him because he first loved us.

The battle is in your fleshly mind. Paul said the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

Sister, draw near to God and resist the devil and he will flee from you. Thank God for loving you in spite of all the things you have done. Thank God for never giving up on you and that you still have a desire to live for God. Believe in Christ with all your heart knowing that he did not come to condemn you but to save you.

Destroy the doubts and lies of the devil and believe in Jesus’ love for you with all your heart because you have everything to gain from doing this and nothing to lose. The problems you are experiencing right now are the condemnation of the devil that you must believe God to overcome and the victory is your faith.

Bless you sister, I am praying for you!

2012/6/19 22:33Profile

Re: You are not like Judas!

Quote:
I think I'm like Judas...Judas was once in love and faithful, right?

Wrong Mo! Sadly their is no Scriptural evidence that Judas loved the Lord Jesus. You cant be faithful if you don't have love! What is more no one can be like Judas sister. He saw the Lord face to face. He heard the Lord many times in his ear. He touched the Lord even with a kiss. It isn't possible to be like Judas. The Scriptures tell us that Judas continued to be a thief even whilst he walked with the Lord. Imagine being with Jesus every day. Hearing every word of explanation. Seeing every miracle and then still having a heart to steal the money which was placed in his charge. Money given by women who supported Christ in his earthly ministry. Judas was a chosen apostle yet he is called the Son of Perdition". No one can be like Judas Mo it simply isn't possible. At the supper table Jesus said "have I not chosen all of you? Yet one of you is a devil!" Don't believe this lie Mo. You cant possibly be like Judas. You were once faithful.

It is the most common thing for a believer to fall away when they do something which proves too difficult for them at that time. It is a most reasonable and godly desire to serve those who's company you once kept. But that as you shared led to some sisters hating you. This hate is biblically equivalent to murder. Its spiritual murder and it almost always causes the one murdered to fall away. I have seen it before. When believers begin to attack another believer who is still young in the Lord it can easily lead to what you experienced.

Why? Because at that point when you begin to fear the most you lose the ability to walk by faith. Trusting God at that time would have resulted in coming through the hate. I am speaking about your co-workers Mo. Not the women who were prostitutes. No matter how unpalatable it is you have to look to the root cause of your falling back. And only then will you understand how it is that you once again loved the things you came to hate when you walked in the light of Christ. Loving the former things is as simple as walking in unbelief for a season. It hardens your heart and often leads to that which to the natural man is indeed most natural. No one should be surprised that they can do the old things. If we don't guard against sin, we will sin. For those of us, you and me also, who have practiced sin, when we were unbelievers, when once again we don't practice righteousness, we easily practice sin. It comes easily if we fall. Hate the sin Mo. Hate the falling away. Hate the heart which comes from such things. But love God who is faithful and just to forgive us all that we have done, if we ask Him. He is Just and Righteous to forgive us. I came out of prison as have others on SI as have many throughout the world. Not something to boast in. But we can boast in Christ who found us in that condition Mo.

You must know that many of the women who followed Christ at a distance were come out of prostitution. They were faithful because they followed at a distance. They kept watching and seeing. When they needed too they drew closer and the Lord blessed them. Christ is ever faithful. So long as you draw breath Mo, Christ will be faithful to you. Trust Him not by how you feel but by remembering the former things. Your first love and joy. Remember Mo.

2012/6/20 2:31
ritchie

United States

Re: Hello...this sermon by KIETH DANIELS helped me with some of these same issues

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=72607184529

WHEN THE GODLY FALL

2012/6/24 22:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy