SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Quotes:

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
No_More_Sin

Quotes:

Some Words From The Lord as given to me over time:

"Nothing can get through My Blood, but My Blood can get through anything." (Jesus Christ) (1 Peter 1:18-19; Matthew 26:28; Mark 14:24)

I asked the Father, "Father, what do You eat in Heaven?" The Father answered, "Son, I eat the Fruit of Righteousness." I then asked the Lord what the Fruit of Righteousness was, and His reply was this: "The Fruit of Righteousness is living and abiding in My Anointing." (James 3:18; Philippians 1:11)

In order to GET disciples you must first BE a disciple (Matthew 10:24; Matthew 10:25; Matthew 27:57; John 19:38; John 21:24; Acts 21:16)

True Believers do not seperate themselves from the world to GET holy, true Believers seperate themselves from the world because they ARE holy (Leviticus 20:7; 1 Peter 1:15; 1 Peter 1:16; 1 Peter 2:9)

If you cannot forgive a man for a sin comitted 20 years ago, what will you do when someone offends you today?

God's fashion is Sackcloth And Ashes

YOUR word over my life will never negate the power of GOD'S Word over my life

The Cross is not a bridge from man to God; the Cross is a bridge from God to man

If you know everything, God will show you nothing; if you know nothing, God will show you everything

A GOING church is a GROWING church

We're not saved by what we DO, but what we DO proves if we're really saved

A true Believer it is who truly believes

False believers believe falsely

Why would you try to point yourself to the Holy Ghost when the Holy Ghost is trying to point you to Christ?

You may not find many sharks on the shore yet neither will you find the beautiful dolphin on the shoreline either! You must LAUNCH OUT into deep water!

The TOMB or world is the place of the DEAD; dead people can only produce deadly results!

Either we expose our sins to GOD or He exposes our sin to OTHERS

2005/2/7 16:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy