SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Strange noises reported around North Battleford

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Jimdie2sin

Like I said one must look to a spiritual explanation. We do read in Romans 8 that all of creation is groaning waiting for the redemption of the sons of God.

Bearnaster.

2012/5/6 11:44
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I think Jesus would say, nothing to see/hear here, just move on, I am still in control, remember when I come there will be no warning, so stop looking. :)

2012/5/6 11:51Profile
HeartSong

Re:

There is much evil that has come upon the land. If God's people do not wake up soon, it will be too late. If we are not willing to lay down our idols, they will become a snare that will entangle us so that we can not break free.

It will be through our electronic devices that the enemy will be able to bind and blind us. It will be by our own choice that he will be able to put us into confusion - affecting our brains without us even realizing it. Lulling us to sleep so that we do not rise up to battle.

Even now these things are affecting us. It is evident on the faces of many who can no longer accept truth.

2012/5/6 15:05Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Strange noises reported around North Battleford

I have listened to some of these and they are a bit disturbing.

2012/5/6 22:16Profile
HeartSong

Re:

RobertW,

Do a search on YouTube for: "Funny sounds with the Slayer Exciter" (1:52 minutes)

Does this sound anything like what you heard?

2012/5/8 16:18Profile
David01-72

Texas

Re:

Sorry brethren for bringing this back but i was just curious if anybody figured out what caused this trumpet noise.

Thank you
GodBless
DavidC

2012/11/25 3:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy