SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Strange noises reported around North Battleford

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Strange noises reported around North Battleford

There's been a lot of buzz over the last few weeks about strange sounds being heard in the atmosphere. People around the world and here at home have reported hearing some bizarre noises. The latest were recorded in the Battlefords last weekend.

Ian Hamilton, North Battleford's mayor, says he can't explain it. "What I experienced was a scraping sound, like a snowplow."

Mike Halstead, a North Battleford resident, was lying in bed when his phone rang. Calls and text messages came in from his friends, each reporting strange noises. "That's when the goose bumps got me and I thought ‘that's awfully strange'."

It's now days after and the city is still abuzz with talk about the sounds. Everyone has his or her own theory. But the phenomenon has stretched beyond North Battleford. Similar experiences were reported in Saskatoon, northern Saskatchewan, and parts of the USA and Europe.

University of Saskatchewan professor Jean-Pierre St. Maurice says there is a natural explanation. "Somehow they are picking up noise from an electrical antenna that is there. That is electromagnetic noise. "

St. Maurice says its normal and there is nothing to worry about. Whether a scientific explanation will satisfy all the people who heard something they can't explain is up in the air.

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20120124/sas-noisesnorth-120124/#ixzz1u1sW394w

2012/5/5 16:30Profile

Re: Strange noises reported around North Battleford

Well I am glad to hear that. My Mother lives in the boondocks and outside her window in the pitch black of night she was hearing scraping sounds as if metal being scraped. To this day she has never come to explain it, perhaps it's this. Weird or What!

2012/5/5 17:22

Re:

Could be HAARP in Alaska. But then some would accuse me of conspiracy. So I guess you could say this is an X-file.

Bearmaster.

2012/5/5 22:36
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

About a month or so ago we had the same thing happen close to us here in Wisconsin, city called Clintonville. Noises were happening throughout the night. Strange things.

USGS came and said that it was a 1.0 earthquake, but townsfolks were not buying it.

2012/5/6 0:36Profile
HeartSong

Re: Strange noises reported around North Battleford

I wonder if it sounded something like this:

http://www.physics.org/explorelink.asp?id=4148&q=waves%20reflection¤tpage=1&age=0&knowledge=0&item=4

click on:
Standing Waves

then scroll down and click on:
Kundt tube video
(it takes a few seconds to load)

Notice the pattern left in the cork dust, then start watching the sky, and you will see clouds that look very similar. They have an "official" name, and they do naturally occur in some areas, but they are now occurring almost daily in many other areas.

While you are looking up, watch for chemtrails (chemical trails being left by airplanes spraying same). The standing waves are sent through the chemtrails to electromagnetically excite the particals and create a resonance . . .

2012/5/6 0:45Profile

Re: Demonic????

Could these be demonic manifestations. Satan is described as the prince of the power of the air. The devil can reveal himself as an angel if light. Why not sound. I have thought that some of the so called UFO reports were satanic manifestations. Could the evil one not be trying to so confusion among the saints by these weird sounds.

This in connection with the 2012 rubbish may be the evil one trying to throw the saints off track. The safest place is the wotd of scripture.

Bearmaster.

2012/5/6 8:37

Re:

"This in connection with the 2012 rubbish may be the evil one trying to throw the saints off track."

I do not understand how this could throw saints off track.. the vast majority of american christianity is what is throwing saints of track.

Clergy laity system, greed, bondage to secret sin, laughing revivals, neglecting the poor, fear of man, compromised entertainment, these are the the things that throw us off track.

2012/5/6 10:11

Re:

Quote:
Satan is described as the prince of the power of the air.

That is debatable. Too many scriptures point to his defeat. He is called the god of this world, but we all know that he is not God. Even though the world worships his nature, God bought the entire human race through the blood of Christ.

Has the evil one ever given off these types of sounds before? Is there an example of this in sacred or secular history?

2012/5/6 10:34

Re:

There is no denying that Satan has been defeated at the cross and that be will be thrown into the lake of fire. But as the world continues to reject God he will draw back and allow the evil one to gain more control. Granted the devil will be on a chain. But one of the signs of the end times will be an increase in demonic activity. The New Testament warns us that even the antichrist will reveal himself with counterfeit signs and wonders.

Saints I am not trying to give the devil more power or look for a demon under every table. But to ignore the reality of Satan is even more dangerous. Peter says the devil prowls as a roaring lion looking to devour those who are not vigilant. Jesus said the evil one would try to decieve the elect if he could.

The devil is not some theological abtract or construct you can discuss or dismiss as a point of Calvinism. The devil is real. Demons are real.

When there are reports of strange sounds or strange lights in the sky that defy natural explanation then we have to look at the spiritual. They are either of God or Satan. At this point I don't think these sounds are of God so that leads the other alternative. These sounds are of the devil.

Bearmaster.

2012/5/6 11:27

Re:

"The devil is not some theological abtract or construct you can discuss or dismiss as a point of Calvinism. The devil is real. Demons are real.

When there are reports of strange sounds or strange lights in the sky that defy natural explanation then we have to look at the spiritual"

The devil and his demons are so busy writing christian books, running seminaries, christian radio stations and the such that I doubt they have much free time to produce strange noises in obscure places. It could just be the earth groaning under the weight of north american christianities sins.

in Christ -Jim

2012/5/6 11:35

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy