SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I wish I could find the source of the info I am about to share. It is one of those things you read and then go on and ponder but never research it. Of course, if it was before the internet era, it would have involved a lot of work, and this is what happened in my case. Some of the info I recall because I lived through it...

I have been told communists tried to take over the USA back in the 30s when there was a massive drive to unionize workers in industry. As I recall this was still very active when I was a young girl back in the 50s and 60s.

The cold war was on, giving rise to fear of a nuclear attack on USA soil by the Russians. People were urged to stockpile food and other necessities in their bomb shelters they were urged to buy.

The Vietnam war came along in the 60s and they became more aggressive in their pursuit of taking the country over. They exploited doubt about the legitimacy of the war, exploited racial tensions to create hostility and war. And war they had that ended with a famous civil rights leader getting killed, Martin Luther King,Jr. (Anybody remember the riots, the burnings, the boycotts, the marches, the demonstrations back then? I do...)

With the fall of the Berlin Wall and freedom of a sort coming to the USSR under Michael Gorbachev communism seemed to have lost its aggressive stance. As I recall that era I felt relief that perhaps communism will become a bad memory. What happened is that when the Kremlin lost control of their satellite countries, turmoil took to the streets. And communism went underground - they changed their methods, resorted to devious methods of infiltration in modern society.

Knowing all this, one can only wonder why God did not allow them to succeed in their goals of global domination back then.

But, in the mercy and grace of God they did not succeed. And now?

2012/5/28 9:40Profile
Fiat

Re: Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant

MICROCHIP IMPLANTS, MINDCONTROL AND CYBERNETICS

By Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland

In 1948 Norbert Weiner published a book, CYBERNETICS, defined as a neurological communication and control theory already in use in small circles at that time. Yoneji Masuda, "Father of Information Society," stated his concern in 1980 that our liberty is threatened Orwellian-style by cybernetic technology totally unknown to most people. This technology links the brains of people via implanted microchips to satellites controlled by ground-based super-computers.

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1874 in the state of Ohio, U.S.A., and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 50's and 60's, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempt to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.

Thirty years ago brain implants showed up in xrays the size of one centimeter. Subsequent implants shrunk to the size of a grain of rice. They were made of silicon, later still of gallium arsenide. Today they are small enough to be inserted into the neck or back, and also intraven-ously in different parts of the body during surgical operations, with or without the consent of the subject. It is now almost impossible to detect or remove them.

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a micro-chip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid- 1980's. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, STATENS OFFICIELLA UTRADNINGER (SOU).

Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can then be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea-pigs in secret experiments have in-cluded prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intell-igence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The U.S. National Security Agency's (NSA) 20 billion bits/second supercomputers could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillometers) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person's brain via the microchip to be re-experienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Every thought, reaction, hearing and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its elect- romagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture.

The NSA's electronic surveillance system can simultaneously follow and handle millions of people. Each of us has a unique bioelectrical reson- ance frequency in the brain, just like we have unique fingerprints. With electro-magnetic frequency (EMF) brain stimulation fully coded, pulsating electromagnetic signals can be sent to the brain, causing the desired voice and visual effects to be experienced by the target. This is a form of electronic warfare. U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could be registered 24 hours a day.

The Washington Post reported in in May 1995 that Prince William of Great Britain was implanted at the age of 12. Thus, if he were ever kidnapped, a radiowave with a specific frequency could be targeted to his microchip. The chips signal would be routed through a satellite to the computer screen of police headquarters, where the Princes movements could be followed. He could actually be located anywhere on the globe.

The mass media have not reported that an implanted person's privacy van- ishes for the rest of his or her life. S/he can be manipulated in many ways. Using different frequencies, the secret controller of this equip- ment can even change a person's emotional life. S/he can be made aggress- ive or lethargic. Sexuality can be artificially influenced. Thought sig-nals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

A perfect cyber-soldier can thus be created. This secret technology has been used by military forces in certain NATO countries since the 1980's without civilian and academic populations having heard anything about it. Thus, little information about such invasive mind-control systems is available in professional and academic journals.

The NSA's Signals Intelligence can remotely monitor information from human brains by decoding the evoked potentials (3.50HZ, 5 milliwatt) emitted by the brain. Prisoner experimentees in both Gothenburg, Sweden and Vienna, Austria have been found to have [missing word] brain lesions. Diminished blood circulation and lack of oxygen in the right temporal frontal lobes result where brain implants are usually operative. A Finnish experimentee experienced brain atrophy and intermittent attacks of unconsciousness due to lack of oxygen.

Mind control techniques can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his or her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individ-uals can even be programmed to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward. Alarming examples of this phenomenon can be found in the U.S.

This silent war is being conducted against unknowing civilians and sold-iers by military and intelligence agencies. Since 1980 electronic stim- ulation of the brain (ESB) has been secretly used to control people tar-geted without their knowledge or consent. All international human rights agreements forbid nonconsensual manipulation of human beings even in pri-sons, not to speak of civilian populations. Under an initiative of U.S. Senator John Glenn, discussions commenced in January 1997 about the dan-gers of radiating civilian populations. Targeting peoples brain functions with electromagnetic fields and beams (from helicopters and airplanes, satellites, from parked white vans, neighboring houses, telephone poles, electrical appliances, mobil phones, TV, radio, etc.), is part of the radiation problem that should be addressed in democratically elected government bodies.

In addition to electronic MC, chemical methods have also been developed. Mind-altering drugs and different smelling gasses affecting brain function negatively can be injected into air ducts or water pipes. Also, bacteria and viruses have been tested this way in several countries.

Today's supertechnology, connecting our brain functions via microchips (or even without them, according to the latest technology) to computers via satellites in the U.S. or Israel, poses the gravest threat to human-ity. The latest supercomputers are powerful enough to monitor the whole worlds population. What will happen when people are tempted by false premises to allow microchips into their bodies? One lure will be a micro-chip identity card. Compulsory legislation has even been secretly pro-posed in the U.S. to criminalize removal of an ID implant.

Are we ready for the robotization of mankind and the total elimination of privacy, including freedom of thought? How many of us would want to cede our entire life, including our most secret thoughts, to Big Brother? Yet the technology exists to create a totalitarian "New World Order." Covert neurological communication systems are in place to counteract independent thinking and to control social and political activity on behalf of self-serving private and military interests.

When our brain functions are already is connected to supercomputers by means of radio implants and microchips, it will be too late for protest. This threat can be defeated only by educating the public, using available literature on biotelemetry and information exchanged at international congresses.

One reason this technology has remained a state secret is the widespread prestige of the psychiatric DIAGNOSTIC STATISTICAL MANUAL IV produced by the U.S. American Psychiatric Association (APA), and printed in 18 lan-guages. Psychiatrists working for U.S. intelligence agencies no doubt participated in writing and revising this manual. This psychiatric "bible" covers up the secret development of MC technologies by labelling some of their effects as symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

Victims of mind control experimentation are thus routinely diagnosed, knee-jerk fashion, as mentally ill by doctors who learned the DSM symptom list in medical school. Physicians have not been schooled that patients may be telling the truth when they report being targeted against their will or being used as guinea pigs for electronic, chemical and bacteriological forms of psychological warfare.

Time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine, and ensuring the future of human freedom. -- Rauni Kilde, MD December 6, 2000
---------------
Defend you freedom of maind, defend you faiht!

2012/6/7 5:13Profile

Re: how Obama is the first head of the beast & demands RFdi chip

Bari Soetoro had a bad car accident in Hawaii with head wound. He told police he did not have drivers license on him, that it was in New York. He was to mail a copy and pay the $25 fine, but they never heard from him.

About 2 weeks before he was to run for president, that old record was marked deceased", but coded as "not verified"

Therefore it struck me deep in my heart that he was the first head of the beast who died from a head wound, and yet lived. and everyone was amazed.

At this time, Obama, changed his identity to Barak Obama, so Bari head a headwound and died, yet he lived! The second head of the beast is one who gives power to the first beast, maybe George Soros, who paid a lot of money to help him into office, and wants one world government and is over 50% owner of voting machine company, in Spain, that will count the votes....Please send requests to whoever you can think of to have paper ballots in triplicate that are numbered. we could have 2 boxes that would have to match and 1 copy for voter...Very importante! PLEASE

He is probably Malcomb X's Ilegitimate kid sent to live with Malcom X's friend. Lookup pictures of Malcom X and Obama. Read Martha Trowbridges' story. His birth record is in British Archives...I believe he is the Antichrist, and Jesus said his name is: I don't remember exactly, but lightening coming down, but the words that mean Barach Obama are what Jesus said. And yes he would chip us. That's the only reason he made a health bill, was to trick us and write about it anbiguously, and distract us, and make it so long the Democrats that passed it have not read it...Nancy Pelosi said "you will have to pass it to find out what's in it, and wait for the smoke to clear, of the controversy". She knew, and wouldent tell us. She should go to jail for that.

I hope I made this all clear. I wouldn't write it if I didn't believe it..........Bless you All.P>S> I pray this is good!

2012/8/5 18:02

Re: RFID microwaves will keep spirit from acsending I think.

2012/8/5 18:22

Re: sorry I transmitted by mistake, but this is important and left out of original

The RFID chips are microwaves 3.5, the same as 3rd plane earth, where we are. We will be acsending to 5th plane, with a much higher vibration. The 3.5 microwaves will keep our vibration too low to acsend to the 5th level

I was listening to a meditation excersise that was maybe at 10. The increased light and heat is to increase our vibration level, to help with our evolutionary acsention process, and the chip will prevent it. Stock up on food. Don't take the chip!

The Gov. is rushing all of this to chip us and keep our souls from advancing. If they succeed, we will be here for thousands of years in incarnations! Time is running out as the vibrations are already increasing.

2012/8/5 18:33
sirj

Re: obamacare

It is not necessary trying to identify who the anti-christ will be. As Christians, we should focus on this our heavenly race and avoid entangling ourselves with distractions. Ofcourse, with a spiritual eye, one should know that most things in our present day are paving way in full force for the manifestation of the anti-christ. These we see in the media and entertainment industry, banking and businesses, global politics and govt. Also coupled with mindless greed and selfishness brought about by everyday competition we face amongst ourselves in every aspect of life. So it is clear that this will eventually metamorphosize to all that has been written in the book of revelations . But instead of heralding it as the eventual manifestation of the anti-christ, I choose to say that they all pave way for the second coming of our Great King and Lord, Jesus Christ who has triumphed over all evil and is coming again to judge the living and the dead.
So no need to know whoever the anti-christ will be. Indeed most acceptable lifestyles in our days are already anti-christ, so no need looking farther for his (anti-christ) influence is already eating up our present world.
We need to continue to pray for others (no matter the religion, race, life philosophies & orientation etc) that we might be able to snatch many from hell for we may not have that much time.

2012/8/14 14:58Profile

Re: Sirj

Your post makes mire sense than some of the stuff I have seen thus far in this thread.
-
Bearmaster.

2012/8/14 15:49

Re:

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i108333

The Illuminati Admit to Writing Major Portions of ObamaCare

ST. MORITZ, SWITZERLAND - In a festival-like gathering, Secret Societies held a conference celebrating the US Supreme Court ruling which effectively terminated use of the judicial system to limit unchecked powers of unelected bureaucrats appointed by the President and held accountable to no one. Establishing ObamaCare as "law" of the land has been hailed for finally dividing America into an Elite Ruling Class with minions, and class of peasants that can never rise to any position of significant political power.

For members of the Trilateral Commission, Illuminati, and the Bilderberg group, their subversion of American governance is known as "The US Constitution Nullification Charter of 2009." More than one speaker at the convention expressed initial concern that the existence of the Shadow-Rulers of North America would be compromised by having members of Congress change the law though blind voting on never-seen, convoluted, cryptic edicts generated by lawyers of unknown masters.

Gauchissant Eclair, Bilderberg Minion: When our esteemed and morally corrupt colleague Mr. George Soros said that he had bought the American government, and owned the Washington DC "empty-suit monkey-puppets", we thought it was a bold purchase, but one where the American politicians' astounding incompetence and exhibitionist corruption would waste several trillion dollars without providing real and reasonably cost effective advances toward Supreme Global Domination. There was another problem concerning the Soros plan - it required a magnitude of stupidity in American voters which had been previously unimaginable.

The US Elections of 2008 were vindication for the Secret Society members who believed in a "US Department of Education", created by Jimmy Carter, which could reduce human intelligence by as much as 70 IQ points. A study by the World Economic Forum in 2009 placed the US behind 47 other nations on its quality of math and science education. Effective institutionalized mental retardation has not come easy, as the cost for schools to purge common sense from American society is nearly $800 Billion per year.

While ObamaCare is held up as a crowning achievement for the New World Order, the minions and overlords meeting in Switzerland got a chance to laugh about some "Epic Cluster-F*cks" that have come from the Obama Administration and its 2008 campaign. Some examples were Anita Dunn saying that Mao Tse-Tung was a favorite "political philosopher" (while under the influence of chemical-based mind-control), and candidate Obama's claim to visit the "57 states" of America. One of the most beloved leaders in human experimentation and biological applications of alien technology revealed a couple of his favorite anecdotes.

Doctor Milz, Illuminati "Physician": Mr. Barack Obama is currently influenced by four separate Mind-Control technologies. At times they conflict with one another, and produce amusing material for YouTube videos. Sometimes he would bow down to people just because they were not Americans. In April, he could not remember attending Harvard Law School and forgot that the ONLY thing the US Supreme Court does is strike down laws which Congress has passed. He used the word "unprecedented" as if he lived in an alternate universe where there was never a landmark case "Marbury v. Madison" struck down by the US Supreme Court in 1803. The first mind-control device was implanted in 1995 at the home of Bill Ayers in a "Meet the Candidate" fundraiser, naturally he cannot remember the procedure and claims no "real" affiliation to Ayers (who bombed government buildings in the 1970s).

At one point, attendees were thrown into uncontrollable laughter by a George Soros one-liner. The master of ceremonies was explaining how ObamaCare was crafted without a single word coming from an American citizen. Mr. Soros yelled from the middle of the room "What about me - I had a hand in ObamaCare!" When laughter began to subside, the speaker smiled and continued, "like I said not a single word came from an American citizen."

Over all, the Trilateral Commission sponsored celebration of ObamaCare's entrenchment in the Washington DC power structure will certainly be regarded as the Mt. Everest of Conspiracy Theory entertainment for decades to come.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, June 30, 2012The Obamacare Rabbit Hole

Obamacare is a scam – a delusion to convince the American people to let themselves be suckered into fascist socialist healthcare plan that will increase the profits of the medical conglomerates to new heights.

A great part of the plan consists of ‘end of life’ planning and restrictions on just how much healthcare Americans will have access to – which isn’t going to be much.

But one thing it will do – it will make Americans part of an added surveillance system.

How?

It will require that every American acquire the new smart card national ID congress approved in 2008 – as a health insurance card, of course.

This new Obamacare card will contain very private information like your address, social security number, a description of your appearance, an iris scan, and DNA information, all inside a smart chip card which will also act as a tracker and transmitter.

Like social security, the Obamacare card WILL be eventually used as a national ID.

Obamacare also represents a complete takeover of medicine by a fascist public-private government consortium with absolute authority over how much doctors will earn and even how much capital (clinical space and equipment) they can own.

In other words, the American people will be asked to pay through the nose for an obligatory private health insurance plan (unsurprisingly, there are no restrictions on how much health care plans can charge).

So Americans will be forced to invest in private health insurance plans for which they will pay half while the other half is paid with their own tax dollars.

Obamacare is a win-win for the medical industry, which wrote the plan in the first place.

It is a forceful fascist law with the sole purpose of making money for corporate medical conglomerates through the use of government coercion.

Which is a shocking statement on the present day corporate America – the entire shebang has gone completely fascist!

American corporations see nothing wrong in using government to FORCE the American public into earning them a profit.

This is criminal power-based fascist behavior, and it is an indicator of just how far American corporations have degenerated.

The end result of Obamacare will be a socialist, European-style health care system under corporate control which will milk, dictate, force, coerce and guide the American public into the health care they are allowed to have instead of the health care they really need.

Because it will be profit-based, it will function in the interests of profit…not health.

The American public will be spoon fed a bare minimum of health care while paying for it through the nose.

Those costing the health care system too much money will be allowed to die or perhaps even be killed (euthanasia).

In its final form, Obamacare will amount to a coercive system under which people will be registered, tracked, numbered, judged, graded, restricted, and forced into all types of invasive procedures like vaccination, DNA registration, iris registration over which they will have no choice.

The likely punishment for refusing to participate in the Obamacare system will most likely start with exclusion from medical attention and eventually increase to suspension of civil rights (driving license, welfare, etc) or imprisonment.

In a very short time, Obamacare will become as obligatory as Social Security, but with a lot more demands and requirements.

The final result of Obamacare will be a hellish coercive socialist medical dystopia, where Americans no longer have any rights over their own bodies and medicine itself is in the hands of an arbitrary fascist authority.

http://endofwesternciv.blogspot.com/2012/06/obamacare-rabbit-hole.html

2012/9/5 23:59
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

We are locking this thread as we do not endorse or desire for discussions about conspiracy theories or illumanti and such things. We deem it unprofitable for growth in godliness and the scriptures do not lead us to talk of such things in detail.

We are simply told that the world is under the "sway of the wicked one" and therefore we do not delve into his wickedness but rather look after righteousness and godliness and Christ and His kingdom.

this thread is locked.

2012/9/6 0:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy