SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I covet your prayers for this weekend...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
It does get annoying when others may know but refuse to get involved because of the repercussions. You may feel so alone and some may even make you feel guilty for wrongdoing! The devil sure knows how to work to destroy the Believer who desires nothing but being obedient.

Ginny, you know a little about what I'm talking about because we had that discussion a few months ago. What I quoted above... absolutely right on the money.

Actually I have a profoundly diminished amount of respect for parents who have said nothing and will not speak out.

The blessing is that when I met with the "powers that be"... they were waiting for someone... ANYONE... to come forward and lodge a complaint. They already knew what I was going to tell them. Because of the nature of the "community" that I'm talking about, the powers that be could not intervene without someone formally lodging a complaint because otherwise it would look like a conflict of interest for them.

But suffice it to say... they already knew about it, and people in their own part of the "community" had witnessed some things.

Now that someone has finally said "Enough!" and stood up and said something... they can take action.

Funny how all that works.

Krispy

2012/5/8 14:23
iceman9

New York

Re: I covet your prayers for this weekend...

I'll be praying for your Krispy.

2012/5/8 16:34Profile
mama27

Re:

I will pray, Krispy....pls let us know how it goes....

2012/5/8 23:16Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Krispy,

I am so glad things worked out so well for you.

I know there will be a lot of sorrow still ahead for the perpetrator's family[s]. People involved in sin hurt others, especially their families. They are also victims. If a godly person could come alongside and render them comfort and guidance how wonderful that would be. Still, I know there are cases when even they are in denial, very defensive and refuse to face up to reality. No one is a winner, unless it is the lawyers that defend them.

You were brave, Steve. There will be greater trials ahead that will call for divine grace to stand up to sin.

God bless.

2012/5/8 23:29Profile

Re:

Quote:
Still, I know there are cases when even they are in denial, very defensive and refuse to face up to reality

Yea, there is a lot of denying going on now... but there are also people finally stepping up now that I have and reporting what they witnessed.

Krispy

2012/5/10 16:17
mama27

Re:

How did it go last weekend, Krispy? Was praying....

2012/5/15 7:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy