SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Have you ever found the WRONG key?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Have you ever found the WRONG key?

Back in the Old West, a number of men were upstairs in a boarding house amusing themselves with a game of cards when they heard a cry from the street below: “Fire! Fire!” The men looked at one another in disbelief. One of the windows grew orange with the flames. “Wait!” said the dealer. “Let’s just finish this hand; we’ve got plenty of time—I have a key to the back door.” The men nodded in approval, then quickly picked up the dealt cards. Precious minutes passed. One of the men became nervous as the flames licked through the now broken window. With darting eyes and a sweat-filled brow, he asked for the key. “Coward!” muttered the dealer as he tossed across the key. Each of them then rushed to the door and waited with bated breath as the key was placed into the lock. “It won’t turn!” the man cried. “Let me have it!” said the dealer. As he tried in vain to turn the key, he whispered in horror, “It’s the wrong key!”

If you would like to know more about how God is using me to share His Word - visit my blog www.fishn4souls.wordpress.com

2012/4/29 11:10
pilgrim777

Re: Have you ever found the WRONG key?

How does one comment on your blog?

Pilgrim

2012/4/29 11:51Profile

Re:

Just click the comment bubble above the topic or go to the bottom of the post - Leave a comment

2012/4/29 11:52

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy