SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Please Forgive Me.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Please Forgive Me.

Please forgive me. I feel convicted that I have been a tad on the grumpy side for the past several months.

There has been one attack after another and I know it is from the enemy as our warfare is not flesh & blood but principalities and powers. And they are so out there it has to been from the enemy.

It's all about inheritance, control & hate and the evil doing that is going on and the slander & illegal things. I refuse to get involved. It is all in God's hands. You would never think being in the Bible Belt that people with titles such as lawyers and others who should be upholding the law would do such illegal and corrupt things and to manipulate to get what they want.
By God's grace I do forgive them and pray for their souls. All I have seen so far in the Bible belt is a people who go to Church wipe their mouths clean and say, I have done nothing wrong, but they are as corrupt as can be. God open their eyes and let them see their wicked ways and cause them to turn to You for forgiveness for You died for all.

I do feel the protection of the Lord and I would have been in despair if I had not known I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

And I know that the Lord will turn what the enemy means for evil to the good for those who love Him...

And that the Lord will set a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

And that He will use all this to keep me surrendered to Him, to be used anyway He chooses to use me, to strengthen me by knowing it is He that is in control.

That when I hold my peace He will fight my battles and He does a much better job at it that if I were to try to.

I know there is no weapon formed that shall prosper against me....and He will NEVER leave me nor forsake me and He promises to finish the good work He began in me.

I do not trust in horses & chariots but I will trust in the Name of my God.

And I choose to put all things in His hands to orchestrate circumstances that are way too big for me and I leave them there trusting in my God, Jesus Christ, the lover of my soul.

And He will get all the glory and honor and I and others will see He is God, the Almighty, the Creator of the Universe and no one will be able to glory in His site.

So, I can have peace and joy while I wait upon Him and will rise up as with Eagles Wings and rest in the shelter of the Almighty.

All glory to God.

So, my dear Brethren, please forgive me for being on the grumpy side and mainly if I have offended anyone.

May God continue to keep us. He is the Vine, we are the branches. And as we put all things in His Hands to work out according to His perfect way and will and keep us as the apple of His eye and close to Him in Word & prayer with a thankful, trusting heart. Amen and Amen

2012/4/27 22:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Please Forgive Me.

Quote:
So, my dear Brethren, please forgive me for being on the grumpy side and mainly if I have offended anyone.

May God continue to keep us. He is the Vine, we are the branches. And as we put all things in His Hands to work out according to His perfect way and will and keep us as the apple of His eye and close to Him in Word & prayer with a thankful, trusting heart. Amen and Amen

Dear Sister,

It is wonderful to hear your testimony because even me and my wife can attest to this that under some carnal pressures I was under there was some irritableness, impatience and frustration that came out of my heart. It is wonderful that God manifests this also under duress and pressure. And there is great victory over these things. God is giving such grace now day by day and the key as you said is abiding in the vine.

Also I can resonate with the frustration over what you confessed. Oh may we have the meekness and love of Christ for all and bear-long with brothers and sister.

thank you for your honest heart you are totally forgiven from my end and I am sure others too.

2012/4/27 23:43Profile
ET101

Re:

Thank you for sharing your frustrations. They resonate so closely with me. This is a public forum so I wont say much more. ..but please, rest assured, the attacks you speak of, I (and others) know of also. I will pray for you. I know the pain cuts deep and often very few can understand.

May God heal your soul from the attacks and hurts. May He make your soul stronger and may He bring you into a much closer resemblance of Him!

God bless you richly! God restore you greatly!

2012/4/28 0:44Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

Yes, thank you for your transparency here. But when have you been crabby??? I mean, you are a female, right? And when a female does not bite and snap at me first and foremost then something is up. Have i missed something?

2012/4/28 7:41Profile

Re: Please Forgive Me.

Quote:

Most of your posts sister are self contained truths which in themselves edify and bless. I have 'seen' as you said in one of your 'grumpy' moments (LOL) that they are often not replied too. I think that this is because they are so well balanced and only seem worth replying to in the positive. They are well worth reading and you can't know how much anonymous readers get from them. The Lord Knows. Treasure in heaven stored up cant be seen, its as though buried from sight. One day it will be revealed and we will all be astonished.

Andrew

2012/4/28 14:33
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you Greg for your forgiveness and you two Brothers for your kind replies.

I guess it comes down to keeping our hearts right with God. He looks at our motives & intent. I get frustrated at times and it may come out in ungodly ways due to not having my heart right with Him.

Last night the Holy Spirit showed me that there are people here that I need to forgive as well as He is working in all of us. And I do forgive with God's grace and mercy.

Also, I pray the Holy Spirit would fall upon this forum mightily like never before and clean us all up and give us His heart and to put on the mind of Christ. That we would walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Pride, lusts etc. we need to take the log out of our own eye before taking the splinter out of others.

I pray for revival right here in our own hearts. That the Holy Spirit will fall upon each one and create in us a clean heart. That would be so awesome.

Come Holy Spirit and do a mighty work in each one that we may bring You glory. Not just on an outward appearance but in our hearts. More time with You Holy Spirit less time on the net.

Help me o' Lord, help us all. Amen

2012/4/29 14:24Profile

A Good Reminder!.

[quoteLast night the Holy Spirit showed me that there are people here that I need to forgive as well as He is working in all of us. And I do forgive with God's grace and mercy.

Also, I pray the Holy Spirit would fall upon this forum mightily like never before and clean us all up and give us His heart and to put on the mind of Christ. That we would walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Pride, lusts etc. we need to take the log out of our own eye before taking the splinter out of others.

I pray for revival right here in our own hearts. That the Holy Spirit will fall upon each one and create in us a clean heart. That would be so awesome.

Come Holy Spirit and do a mighty work in each one that we may bring You glory. Not just on an outward appearance but in our hearts. More time with You Holy Spirit less time on the net.

Help me o' Lord, help us all. Amen

Joyful-Heart

The prayers of the right minded accomplish much

2012/6/12 9:53

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy