SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Sharing Your Personal Testimonies

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Sharing Your Personal Testimonies

Saints,

I received an email from a dear brother and felt it would be good to have more testimonies sharing on SermonIndex. I feel this would be good. We are going to encourage saints to more on the site especially when first signing up to share their testimonies.

Quote:
I think that such a TESTIMONIES subforum could be a powerful tool in sharing the Lord with others -- especially unbelievers who might happen upon the website. I know that I have been impacted greatly by the stories of how others came to Christ. In fact, I was impacted greatly by such stories before I even knew the Lord and such testimonies eventually helped trigger a hunger in my heart to truly know the Lord.

Please post a new topic in the "miracles that follow the follow" or welcome and intro section to share your personal testimony with all the christians here, that would be a blessing to many even an unbelievers.

2012/4/26 13:34Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: Sharing Your Personal Testimonies

Greg: What about a discussion forum category for testimonies? Perhaps even an initial post outlining categories for the subject line so the testimonies are easily searchable. For example: Healing, Salvation, Protection, Faithfulness, etc., put all that apply in the subject heading. It might be a great place for a person needing some encouragement to search for God's faithfulness to others in the area they are dealing with.

2012/5/2 8:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy