SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : On leaving the "institutional" church

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
pilgrim777

Re:

That's great, I saw it. Can you delete your testimony from this thread, now?

2012/4/26 8:55Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

It is so simple. Get close to God in quiet time, in prayer & in the Word. Listening to His voice. Acknowledging Him in all your ways and He will direct your paths. prov. 3 somewhere.

The subjects lately are so absurd. I just dont have time to read all the bickering under them.

It is time to draw close to God and He will draw close to us.

We need to be lifting up Jesus and He says He will draw all men unto Himself.

We need to think of the young people, the ones seeking etc. who read all this stuff and the strife.

Anyway, I guess this is where hearts are at right now. Very sad and scary actually. I suggest we begin to share what the Lord is doing in our lives and what He showed us during our alone time with Him. I posted a great post by Open Doors about putting on the armour and the first reply was about the not liking the translation. Nothing about the armour.

Dont mean to offend anyone here but lets wake up people. We are on the verge of needing a deep commitment and relationship with Him.

Of course there are many good subjects as well here but they seem to get way off base and I would say ungodly.

Wonder what the Lord thinks of this. Revival? Needs to begin in our own hearts, getting it cleaned up and getting closer to God. Then allowing the Lord to do what He wants in and through us. Then watch what God does and we will know it was all Him and no one can take any credit nor will anyone want to when a person is that close to Him.

I know there are those whose purpose here is to just cause trouble. I say dont be seduced into a topic just because you may have an explanation. How about just ignoring it? I know very few of mine are commented on that I post. But for the ones that read them I am thankful and pray the Lord ministers in strengthening each one as He is doing for me. Wold be nice to hear what a person received from the Lord from one of those posts.

Our redemption draws nigh (close). Turn our eyes upon Jesus and the things of this world will grow strangely dim. The more we spend time in His Presence in the Word and quiet time the more we fall in love with Him and the more we are changed from glory to glory.

Come Holy Spirit and work in us.

Dont mean to offend.
Just want to see Jesus lifted up and our eyes upon Him and this site used for His glory the way it was meant to be. And lets pray to respond to only godly subjects and maybe it will change the course of this discussion group and revival will break out.

My humble opinion & my suggestions

God bless & help us all.

2012/4/26 12:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy