SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Food Stamp Usage Jumps 70 Percent; Highest It's Ever Been

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re:

Oh, I thought your name was Ricky Bobby... I see it's Earle. So sorry.

Anyway, instead of being vague and speaking in generalities why dont you share your experience with the rest of us instead of alluding to it... or saying "you dont know the half of the half". What does that mean? Then maybe some of us might gain a little understanding and clarity into what you are trying to say. Right now it's getting lost and you are coming off as haughty, pompous and uncaring. You may not see it that way, but if the rest of us had a little context for what's coming out of your mouth (keyboard) it may help us to understand you better.

By the way, it's extremely foolish to post your phone number and other things like that on a public forum. I would caution you about that.

Krispy

2012/4/27 6:55

to Ricky and all the brethern

i beg forgiveness if my words SEEMED to "condemn" ANY person to be seperated from God.....God blot me out this second, if i ever speak such wickedness...my prayer, unceasing is that NONE may perish...NONE!

i was just grieved to the core of my spirit and soul reading the word "pathetic" at the end of Ricky's first post. It was ill spoke, hard hearted and when i say, somebody will "eat" those words, i dont have to go thru a dozen semantical gyrations to explain what i mean.

just in this nation, i'm not speaking globally...just here, in America, a vast number of people are being swept into an abyss they cant understand....i hear PERSONALLY of this everyday, and it rips the heart out of me, as i only WISH i had the resources to make the 2 circles of folks OUT from immediate family, i know and love, whole in resources, food and shelter.

thats where MY heart is, but something much larger is going on here, we've all had it so good, so long...even those of us, who have "little" in the standards of America, compared to the vast numbers of people in the world...a beggar in Calcutta, families making their daily bread, living at the edge of a garbage dump in Manila, etc etc.

as the Lord leads, something larger is going on, the golden calf of this "prosperity" we've been gifted with, and a GREAT many worship on, i believe this "calf" is being smashed....its has to be, because there is NO LIE in God, and we have stacked our sins to the Heavens, such sins i dont have to list, one only has to read of the Prophets to divine that dark list, we as a nation have done them all...

i just want to post something...of the world, its a recent NON main stream media financial analysis of the whats wrong with "Social Security"....and you can lense it thru where the Holy Spirit leads.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-social-security-has-real-problem

the only thing we can do is pray, God have mercy on us...stand in the gap...even a reconsideration of the Word that came to Jeremiah, would be helpful....to delve deep into the ministry God gave to Jeremiah, could greatly assist our prayer life in this next second, minute, day.

God bless you all, neil

2012/4/27 9:27
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: to Ricky and all the brethern

Little more here and I will have a nice "Short Drama" book, hey Drama sells, any title suggestions? :)

2012/4/27 9:38Profile

Re:

Quote:
Little more here and I will have a nice "Short Drama" book, hey Drama sells, any title suggestions? :)

sure..."Flee Babylon"...hows that?

2012/4/27 9:40
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thanks Neil! if it's takes off, which it should, it's Drama, I will figure you in a nice Title percentage.

2012/4/27 9:46Profile

Re:

Quote:
Thanks Neil! if it's takes off, which it should, it's Drama, I will figure you in a nice Title percentage.

appreciate the sentiment, but your silver and gold i do not want, only your love......and i mean when i say in the LORD:

flee babylon.

all joking aside, flee babylon.

doesnt mean you have to leave America, just flee babylon.

2012/4/27 9:51
rickyearle

Re:

Krispy,

I care alot. That's why I put my contact info. We can talk privately, but I am not going to tell SI my life story of the last 5 yrs and my trials.

Regardless, we have a heavenly Father who asks us to cast our burdens on him because he cares so greatly for us. I am still here, living, because of that love of Christ.

I just wanted to say those final words.

God bless all

2012/5/1 11:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy