SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Brother Chuck Colson Has passed on to Glory!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
elias7291

Los Angeles

Brother Chuck Colson Has passed on to Glory!

Beloved,

our brother Chuck Colson has gone to be with the Lord. Brother chuck was a testimony of what Christ can do to transform lives for His glory. Chuck Colson was the first individual in the watergate scandal to be convicted and spent time in prison. The Lord transformed him and used him to minister to inmates. Mr. Colson is now in Paradise. May his testimony live on!

2012/4/21 18:18Profile
staff

Re: Brother Chuck Colson Has passed on to Glory!

Hi Elias,
His testimony is in away simalar to Paul in as much as people couldnt believe he had become a follower of Christ.
In Pauls case it was the chuch who found it difficult to believe and in Chuck Colson it was the world who didnt believe.I never heard him speak but what a turnaround in his life,Praise God for his life and that God can turn around the hardest of men and women,
I Suppose the greatest Miracle is to be converted....Thank you Lord for your great mercy Amen and Amen
Yours Staff

2012/4/21 19:09Profile
staff

Re: Brother Chuck Colson Has passed on to Glory!

Hi Again.
Just saw this short tribute on Youtube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_0mk16wNfs

Staff

2012/4/21 19:25Profile
elias7291

Los Angeles

Re:

Definetly True,

Oh if we would live our lives in total obedience to God, what a different world we would be in!

2012/4/21 20:23Profile
Compton

Re:

Chuck Colson's life was a testimony of grace, and a comfort to those who know a thing or too about making life altering mistakes.

Years ago, on a summer break from college, I was working in a Christian bookstore when I came across Colson's book Loving God. That book was my companion for a couple of weeks. I still remember how it showed me that the love of God is both practical and spiritual, and both grand and small, all at the same time.

MC

2012/4/21 23:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy