SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Algeria--Persecution is God's Plan for My Life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Algeria--Persecution is God's Plan for My Life

Source: VOM Contacts

2 Timothy 1:8–9

An evangelist in Algeria has recommitted himself to the Lord after struggling for months following some persecution for his faith. "Azad" had been a believer for several years, but became discouraged after his father chased him out of his family home, and his wife's family threatened to take away his wife if he continued to evangelize. A few months later, his boss fired him. He told a VOM worker, "I am so discouraged, and I feel hatred against God." He stopped reading his Bible or going to church. But one day, he asked a Christian friend for something to read. The Christian gave him Tortured for Christ, a book written by VOM's founder about his experiences in prison. The book had a profound effect on Azad and he decided he could accept persecution for his faith. Azad understood something he couldn't see before; that he could accept the persecution he experienced as part of God's plan for his life. Thank God he can now share in suffering for the gospel.

2012/4/20 14:33Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy