SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Ooops... the wait is NOT over!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Ooops... the wait is NOT over!

A week or so ago I was pleased to announce that after a year of job searching I had finally landed an awesome job. It was the highest of highs...

...and then this week it went south in a hurry. I'll spare everyone the details, but suffice it to say that Human Resources made several grave mistakes which ended in me deiciding I needed to walk away from the deal.

So nevermind.

Disappointment reigns supreme today, but God is still on the throne.

Upon further investigation I found that this company has had legal troubles over the past 2 or 3 years with the government for several unscrupulous hiring practices cases. Apparently they have not been sued enough yet.

In marketing they would call it "bait & switch".

Krispy

2012/4/20 8:35

Re: Ooops... the wait is NOT over!

lol... No one knows how to respond when the news isnt good.

God is in control of it all. Thats the key.

Krispy

2012/4/20 11:29
pilgrim777

Re:

I'm sure we all have had plenty of experience with bad news in our lives.

I just don't think anyone wants to be cavaliere and insensitive to you and just say, "Praise the Lord, Krispy, even though you feel like a yo-yo, God knows what He is doing. Trust the Lord, it will all work out".

Ya know what I mean? Did you ever establish a paypal account?

:-)

Pilgrim

2012/4/20 11:45Profile

Re:

A paypal account?

Krispy

2012/4/20 11:53
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Praise the Lord Krispy! Jobs are overrated. :-)

The Lord IS in control. He knows what you need and when you need it. Continue to trust in Him and call out to Him. It does not fall on deaf ears.

Blessings!

2012/4/20 11:57Profile
savedtoserve

Re:

It's good to know that the Lord cares about things turning out well much more than we do. He goeth before us!

2012/4/20 12:16Profile

Re: Ooops... the wait is NOT over!

Maybe Krispy this is one of those "Fiery Trials" the Lord speaks of.

"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,

......that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes,

though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,whom having not seen you love."

These events create dependence upon the faithful, but chaos upon the wicked, and yet they must be walked out alone; your walk, your faith, your victory as you trust and obey.

God will provide, and will never leave or forsake you, as long as you seek after Him. In a way, it is not a big trial, considering the suffering that many endured to overcome..[ consider the martyrs and Job..]. I am convinced, as well as one can know another in cyber-land, that you will come out stronger in the faith, yet believing, and trusting.

Also consider that we are pilgrims, on a journey, and everything we have will be subject to fire; annihilated. We leave this Earth naked, with none other to travel with us to the Judgment seat of Christ. Everything is temporary, and remember, a closed door is as good as an open door. This could be very protective for you, and steeped in His loving Providence for you.

I think so.

2012/4/20 12:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy