SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : A Message to the American Church From An Egyptian Pastor.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

A Message to the American Church From An Egyptian Pastor.

This is an intersting you tube I came across that explains some hidden factors behind the revolutions that took place last year in Egypt.

http://youtu.be/CwPf48ouNMA

2012/4/18 18:20Profile

Re: A Message to the American Church From An Egyptian Pastor.

I have listened to the message by Samuel Maurice. It seems his chaurch had been marvelously impacted by prayer and fasting. What resonated in my spirit was when the believers came together for prayer they were writing history. Will we in America get the same vision.

Bearmaster.

2012/4/19 14:55
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

encuraging quote "they have 24 hour prayermeeting all the time"

2012/4/19 15:05Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Very encourging what I took out of the video is this "God is stirring up the people". They didn't say it but it's what I perceive...

The reports from my nation Scotland is that there is prayer groups springing up in a way not known this century...

"God is stirring up his people" all over this world..

2012/4/19 15:50Profile

Has the green leaf ascended to Earth? Lord, I hope.

"Very encouraging what I took out of the video is this "God is stirring up the people". They didn't say it but it's what I perceive...
The reports from my nation Scotland is that there is prayer groups springing up in a way not known this century...
"God is stirring up his people" all over this world.."MURRCOLR...

My God I hope so. I believe we are in for one more awakening before the terrible Tribulation descends upon us, worldwide. I think that personal repentance, stripping of all that is not of Him, and a deep personal repentance will be the earmarks of this LAST THRUST...and that those who Really want Him, and to embrace His Bride fully, unto the Least, will partake.

I believe that those who cling to the Clergy Class, and control and honor over the body, will be left out altogether. I desperately hope that your discernment is right Murrcolr, for I am looking for these exact same signs, and will rejoice in sobriety and fearfulness when I too see it.

I also believe that this very last Revival will be given to Apostolic men who carry Jesus' heart to steward, and that they, and the Church, will walk in a Glory and Power beyond what we could imagine.

This is the Church that when anyone, or anything touches this Holy Church, they will have touched Jesus Himself. Fearfully, I cannot wait.

2012/4/19 18:07

Re: What can the Egyotian church tell us?

This morning I was reflecting upon Samuel Maurice's message in light of a revival conference being held in ny area this weekend. In the YouTube video Brother Samuel shares his church saw revival by simply praying and fasting corporately for 40 days. After prayer and fasting God moved in the nation of Egypt.

Now in my area a major revival prayer ministry is holding a conference for a night and a day. There will be some key figures in the American intercessory movement who will come and speak. The idea is to motivate and teach people how to pray for revival. The cost us $35 to $50 to attend.

As I ponder this I wonder if there is a moneyback guarantee. I am thinking save the money and watch the YouTube for free on what really worked in Egypt. No doubt the same strategy will work in America.

Bearmaster

2012/4/20 16:56
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

This video broke me up.

It's time to humble ourselves brothers and sisters.

Allan

2012/4/20 22:49Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Has the green leaf ascended to Earth? Lord, I hope.

Brothertom

The Move of God that is coming can be summed up very simply...."Nicholas"

2012/4/21 3:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy