SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Updated on brother Denny Kenaston - Brain Tumor

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

The latest Brother Denny update:

I wonder what's going on in heaven today? :-)

Written Jul 3, 2012 8:02pm by Jackie Kenaston
Recently someone spoke about the preparations being made in anticipation of the arrival of a saint into heaven....it was such a lovely thought........Denny's parents, my parents, his grandparents, friends...wow, it must be amazing without even trying to use our imaginations!!!

AT every serious bend in the road we have wondered about special significant events and dates....will any of that mean more to us as a homecoming day? My father's birthday had us wondering for sure....that was the day of his pain.....now today we have Sam & Kate's anniversary.....Thursday is Samuel's birthday...........how 'bout TOMORROW?!?!? Talk about LIBERTY DAY! WHOHOO!! :-) Only saying all this to say that the hospice nurse told us this morning that she had not expected him to last through last night. That gives a little more understanding of how close this really could be...NOT us thinking/imagining the signs

We've all released him again, by phone or in person....he has blessed each one over and over, prayed for us all, Daniel's family arrived 2 hrs ago..his heart is clear..........God's plan for the next minutes, hours or days? None of us know but our FATHER! He has gotten his wish ........to go fasting! Without food or water actually! We couldn't allow him that when he was on pill form medications. So...HOW does God determine the PERFECT timing? We just want to be in tune, encouraging, loving and blessing!

Yesterday's Streams in the Desert reading started with this beautiful thought...."The Lord only builds a bridge of faith DIRECTLY under the feet of a FAITHFUL TRAVELER. He never builds the bridge a few steps ahead, for then it would not be one of faith." Thank you for joining us as we take EACH NEXT step!
We have become very jealous over your support presence in prayer...thank you!
Love you!

2012/7/3 16:12Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

I am listening through his Anabaptist sermons these days. Staggering! I could not listen on to Foundation Stones in the Anabaptist Faith, the Spirit bade me to stop and seek God in prayer.
Brother Denny, regardless what will happen to you, you still speak.

2012/7/3 18:05Profile
mama27

Re:

Amen! I listened to his message on the other thread on Persecution....I am too choked up to even write....The Lord has used his life to influence many (including mine) in a way that few others have. Praise God for his life! May God continue to speak powerfully thru this godly man....

2012/7/3 18:17Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I have never met Denny but have listened to his sermons, am familiar with his spiritual journey. All I can say is that his life has truly been a testament to the saving grace of the LORD Jesus! He and his wife came out of the hippie culture that was prominent in the 60's...the Holy Spirit really cleaned them up. Amazing!

I am sure his homecoming with be a joyous event for him.

2012/7/3 19:39Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

I never met Denny either but he's had a tremendous impact on my whole family. You see, it was his series of messages on the Godly Home that really opened my eyes to what parenting is about and it was a great catalyst in our decision to home-school our children. Thank you Brother Denny!

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=28568&forum=35&start=10&viewmode=flat&order=1

In Christ,

Ron

2012/7/3 20:08Profile
mama27

Re:

PLEASE be in prayer for this precious man of God and his dear family....

Written Jul 4, 2012 3:14am by Jackie Kenaston
Just a quick clarification on Denny's condition......he IS sweetly resting, without ANY signs of discomfort whatsoever, even though we have cut back on meds. For this we are sooo grateful. We are free to minister to him in all manner of loving ways as we prepare ourselves for his departure..oh the floods of memories!!! So we continue to talk with him, laugh with him, sing for him, anticipate with him, TRY to imagine with him what is ahead! Its just that the conversations are all one sided outloud, but that doesn't matter...we fully believe he is hearing every word and appreciating every action as we describe what we're doing for him. Our actual WORK load is much less, now we're free to just heap on loads of lovin'!!!! He gets a lot of attention and someone by his side about 24/7....precious. Some have asked IF he can respond....no, not at all (except the children say his eyelids flutter a bit when I kiss him!!! :-). I told him that I take every one of those flutters as an I LOVE YOU from him! We wonder how our night will be........if you think of us, or wake, we'd all appreciate prayer...its hard to imagine any sleep being gotten by this crew! :=) It would be lovely if Papa could go just like he is now. We're asking the Lord for this mercy, but for His grace ad peace even more!
Please hold your loved ones' hand and tell them how much you love them tonight and again in the morning! :-)
Jackie for the family

2012/7/3 22:02Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Beautiful!

I am sensing the grace of God in the midst of this family bringing them much comfort as they prepare for his leave-taking. This is so sacred and so holy! This comfort supersedes any that man can give.

May God be praised!

2012/7/3 22:13Profile
proudpapa

Re:

I have been greatly Blessed by Charity and the Ministry of Denny and Mose, as has thousands.

Have and will continue to pray.

Before visiting Charity, I had no Idea that such true and real Christians existed.

my heart just goes out to them.

2012/7/3 22:32Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Just saw on FB that Brother Denny was ushered into the presence of the LORD. God bless his family.

I know the feelings are rich, intense...When this is the case God's grace is just as intense, just as rich and more awesome then one can imagine. When there is joy in heaven when a saint makes it home, God will allow the loved one to glimpse it as well IF they have surrendered their loved one to Him.

God bless...

2012/7/4 8:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy