SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray for Pastor Damian Kyle - Cancer Announcement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Please Pray for Pastor Damian Kyle - Cancer Announcement

Hello praying saints. It seems as though the Lord's anointed are under tremendous attack. Pastor Damian Kyle announced this past Sunday morning that he has been diagnosed with a particular disease (cancer) affecting his lymph system and blood.

Please take a moment to read his below article and also watch the video of the announcement. Above all, please PRAY and pass along this request to others. God is so glorified through this man and his testimony of faith in the Lord.

http://ccmodesto.com/damian

"Dear Calvary Chapel of Modesto Family and friends of Calvary Chapel of Modesto,
I have recently been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's small cell lymphocytic lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia, also known as SLL/CLL. This is a cancer of the lymph system.

This disease is considered incurable but highly treatable by the medical community. It is a slow growing cancer and is often managed by those who are diagnosed with it for years.

I am currently undergoing further tests and an additional biopsy in order to provide my oncologist with the information needed to definitively determine the stage of my cancer and what my treatment should be. All of this should come together at the end of this month (April). It does appear that my lymphoma was already at an advanced stage by the time of its discovery.

My wife Karin and I are at peace and experiencing the grace of God that is always "greater still". We trust completely in His wisdom, power, and love. He never makes a bad decision. There is nothing that is impossible for Him, and we can't get Him to love us any more than He already does.

“God nothing does, nor suffers to be done, but what thou wouldest thyself do, couldest thou see the end of all He does as well as He.”
Personally, I think God is going to punch this disease in the nose in some way of His choosing, and give me an active life on the other side of all of this. I certainly could be wrong, but those are my prayerful convictions.

I ask for your prayers concerning the following;

• For God's continued grace, in all of its necessary forms, to be upon my wife and family during all of this.
• For God's grace, in all of its forms, to abound toward the wonderful people who make up this Calvary Chapel Modesto family.
• For God's supernatural healing of this disease; He is worthy of such faith.
• That He would give needed wisdom to each of the medical professionals involved in all of this.
• And for all of God’s unseen and yet unknown intentions in all of this to be fully accomplished. He is up to something good."

Thank you. God bless you.
With my love,

Pastor Damian.

2012/4/18 0:05Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re: Please Pray for Pastor Damian Kyle - Cancer Announcement

Just a reminder for those of you who have not had an opportunity to see this post. Please continue to keep Pastor Damian and his family in prayer.

Below is a video of the local news in Northern, CA reporting on Pastor Damian's announcement, and I believe is surprisingly God glorifying for the local news. Praise God!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-5Q9aY0QwU&feature=player_embedded

Lord please touch and heal your servant Damian, in Jesus' Name, amen.

2012/5/2 14:44Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying.

2012/5/2 14:58Profile
Linjp

California

Re: Please Pray for Pastor Damian Kyle - Cancer Announcement

Thank God for continuing to extend grace to His servant. I came across this post while trying to discover who was behind a sermon I listened to online today. The Pastor's teaching on John 3:22-36, John 4:1-26 was wonderful. I was also surprised to learn that Pastor Kyle's church is located less than an hour from my home. I thank God for sustaining this Pastor yet continue to ask that He would completely heal him of any/all cancer so that he can continue to reach many more for Christ.

2019/9/23 1:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy