SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Watch the Open Doors World Watch Video on North Korea

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Watch the Open Doors World Watch Video on North Korea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85S3XpXMN_c&feature=colike

Now, as we move into a time of concentrated prayers for North Korea during North Korea Freedom Week (April 23-29), here is something that you can do today!

Watch the Open Doors World Watch Video on North Korea

2012/4/16 18:41Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: Watch the Open Doors World Watch Video on North Korea

Very sobering yet I found 2 things in the video that makes me wonder. Around the 6 or 7 minute mark the lady talks about writing down bible passages and prays they are not found by authorities. Later she says that they were found and her family were taken to camps. I thought to myself, does this mean God didn't hear her prayers or didn't grant her prayer? Go about 12 minutes into it and the man who was reading his bible so intensely that he didn't hear the knock at the door. When he finally opened it the authorities came in to search and the head person was a Christian and it seemed God used him to hide this guy from the other authorities.

Why do you suppose God protected one person while allowing the others to be exposed? Do you think that we are not told of the truer story behind the scenes of the lady's family were taken to camp?

2012/4/18 18:05Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Watch the Open Doors World Watch Video on North Korea

Amen. There are so many things going on around the world to Christians for the Name of Jesus, we could not stand to hear them in our padded society. Not degrading where the Lord has put us. Just stating a fact.

All I know is that if and when we belong to God and are totally surrendered to Him - it gives Him permission to use us as He chooses for what reasons He chooses. It will always end up in more souls and to further the the Kingdom of God.

One may be stronger than another or the right person to witness or encourage etc. Our duty is to Him. We have been bought and paid for. We are now His.

It is for us to obey and leave the results to Him. We have so many promises to strengthen us. One is - He will never leave us nor forsake us, another is, when we open our mouth, He will fill it. He will not give us more than we can handle.

As we abide more and more in Him the more surrendered we become and the things of this world grow dim and our hearts desires become His alone.

I dont have all the answers, but I do have His Word in my heart to understand some things that will get me through hand in hand with my Savior.

God continue to bless us all with more and more of a hunger and thirst and passion for Him. The more we get to know Him the more we will fall in love with Him and He will become our magnificent obsession.

We will not just say we are a Christian but truly be a Follower of Jesus. That's what these dear people are - Passionately in love with their Savior knowing their future with Him is worth all they have to go through now - He is with them and they Him. All glory to God.

This is the only answer I have. Ask for insight to your questions and listen. God bless you dear one.

2012/4/19 11:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy