SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : School Of Discipleship Opportunity (Gospel For Asia)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 School Of Discipleship Opportunity (Gospel For Asia)

Saints,

If you are between the ages of 18 and 27 then this might be a powerful option for you to serve the Lord, be discipled and encouraged in your walk with Jesus Christ. I personally commend and feel this is a tremendous program that will grow you significantly in your genuine authentic walk with Jesus Christ daily.

--

IMAGINE…

Drawing closer to the heart of Christ, actively supporting the work of thousands of national missionaries in Asia, and participating in Bible study and rigorous discipleship. You can experience all of this in a year at Gospel for Asia's School of Discipleship!

This program is open to dedicated Christian single adults who are between the ages of 18 and 27.

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Through discipleship, Bible study, visiting the mission field, and daily praying for the lost, you can draw closer to the heart of Christ and reach the lost!

“I have never before been challenged to yield my life to Him in such a total and absolute way!” - Hope

“If I could, I would have every friend and every person I meet go through School of Discipleship!” - Michael

APPLY NOW!

We are now accepting applications for:

Class of August 2012 - Apply by: April 30, 2012
Class of January 2013 – Apply by: Sept 30, 2012

Feel free to send us an email with any questions! [email protected]

http://www.gfa.org/schoolofdiscipleship/

2012/4/16 16:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy