SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers with my reoccuring problem

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayers with my reoccuring problem

I just wanted to update my situation a little and also ask for prayer. About almost a month ago the Lord began to strengthen me again in my life and one issues i had been dealing with was that i was believing a lie that the enemy had put in my mind. I began to start believing the lie and really has become a stronghold in my life, where i literally cant seem to break it. Over the past year i have been struggling with it seems the same thing i still have not been completely set free. The enemy had me convinced that if i did something wrong that i deserved punishment or i have thought the wrong thought that i did to and it became so strong that the devil had been convincing me the smallest minute things that i deserved punishment from. The thing is when i start believing the lie it becomes stronger and very hard to get out of it. The devil has really been torturing me with this, it is the worst trial i have ever been through and i have been in constant fear and worry all the time. It is affected my health and my thought life and me working everything. I am not the same person anymore. I use to be strong and i am very weak now, but i am convinced that i opened the door through sin, what makes me scared it seems that when i open the door it gets worse everytime over the past couple of years kind of like where Jesus that seven worse spirits come and the persons last condition is worse than before. I am afraid that if i finally get out of this that i am going to fall again and this get worse again then even now. I was encouraged though over the past month it seemed the Lord had given me strength over the lie for some time and i began to not listen to what was a lie and i began to grow stronger in my mind and my body. But i kind of still struggle with believing the lie and started to get real bad at times again. I just wanted to let you guys know that their has been some progress, but i still struggling to stand on the truth. Could you please lift me up in prayer with this for be able to believe the truth and not a lie and that the Lord would give me the strength in my mind to believe the truth. Also if their is anything else that i don't know of that could be hindering all of this that the Lord would set me free from it or reveal it to me. Thank you so much.

2012/4/16 15:28Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: prayers with my reoccuring problem

Brother,

This is good news! Praise God! I was listening to a sermon and came across this on Saturday and wrote it down for the girls at jail. I share it with you!

Edit: I was listening to Derek Prince! I wanted to share with you what else he said, "In ministering deliverance, I will focus 80% on getting them to meet the conditions and 20 % on getting the demons out. Because if people haven't me the conditions, they won't get the demons out OR they'll go out and come right back bringing more with them."

God bless,
Lisa

Nine Conditions for Deliverance

1. Personally affirm your faith in Christ. (Christ is the high priest of our confession; no confession – no high priest)
2. Humble yourself. People who are not willing to humble themselves will not get delivered.
3. Confess any known sin.
4. Repent of ALL sins.
5. Forgive all who have harmed you or hurt you.
6. Break with the occult and any false religion.
7. Prepare to be released from every curse over your life.
8. Take your stand with God.
9. Expel

Prayer for Deliverance (pray every time you need help)

Lord, Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God and the only way to God that you died on the cross for my sin and rose again so that I might be forgiven and receive eternal life.

I renounce all pride and religious self-righteousness and deity that does not come from you. I have no claim on your mercy except that you died in my place.

I confess all my sins before you and hold nothing back; especially I confess (list them). I repent of all my sins, I turn away from them and turn to you Lord for mercy and forgiveness.

By decision of my own will I freely forgive all who have harmed and wronged me. I lay down all bitterness, all resentment, all hatred, specifically I forgive: (list the person or people).
(Normally this is the biggest hindrance to deliverance, the failure to forgive).

I sever all contact I ever had with occult or with all false religions; particularly (list them). I commit myself to get rid of all objects associated with the occult or false religions. (You cannot keep them in your home and stay free).

Lord Jesus, I thank you that on the cross you were made a curse that I might be redeemed from every curse and inherit God’s blessings. On that basis I ask you to release me and set me free to receive the deliverance I need.

I take my stand with you Lord against all satan’s demons. I submit to the Lord and I resist the devil. Amen.

Expel them. I speak to any demons that have control over me, (speak directly to them and name them if you know their name), go from me NOW in the name of Jesus, I expel you.

------------------
If at any time you feel the weight of any spirit that is not of God, pray this prayer (even if it's several times a day).

2012/4/16 18:28Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: prayers with my reoccuring problem

Bible4life, i think the answer is to focus on CHRIST. Not on satan, not on demons. CHRIST is the beginning and the end. The Alpha and Omega. ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY CHRIST AND FOR CHRIST.

A really good website with godly preaching that helps to keep focus on CHRIST is www.illbehonest.com. I highly recommend the short sermons that can be found there because they are focused on CHRIST. Time to get your eyes back on HIM.

2012/5/9 6:47Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

Re:

Ditto! Good word Lisa.

Russell

2012/5/9 8:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy