SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Britain must comply with Sharia or face procecution

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Britain must comply with Sharia or face procecution

Video: Paul Weston (speaking 4-7-12) on Sharia in Britain and the Istanbul Process

Today in Great Britain people are going to prison for not being sharia compliant.

http://www.rightsidenews.info/2012041516048/world/terrorism/sharia-compliancy-forced-on-citizens-in-britain-comply-or-be-prosecuted/print.html

This video is a must hear. Sadly the audience coughs too much but stick it out, we need to be aware.

Mr. Weston is speaking about only Great Brittan but I am sure what is happening there is going on here in the USA, Too.

2012/4/16 11:47Profile

Re: Britain must comply with Sharia or face procecution

Christians in Crisis has posted a news story of Christians being villified in Great Britain. Generally what happens in Britain will soon follow in the U. S.

Bearmaster

2012/4/16 13:07
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

bearmaster,

Did you listen to the piece I posted or just post your comment based on what I typed?

It is "already' here. Muslim immigration is up and don't believe they won't get welfare benefits. Our tax dollars pay those benefits so we ARE paying taxes to Islam.

The video is a man speaking the truth, what he says will not be allowed to be spoken very soon.

Soon, no one will be allowed to speak the truth.

Jesus Christ, the ONLY Son of the Living God is the ONLY way to God. He was born of a Virgin, lived a perfect life, gave himself on the cross for your sins and mine, was buried and rose the 3rd day. He ascended to Heaven in clouds to sit on the Right hand of the Father and to prepare a place for us. He will return, when no one expects Him. What do you think will happen then?

2012/4/16 13:30Profile

Re: White_Stone

What will happen when Jesus comes? We will reign with him. My sister agree with everything you write. I like the way how you so simpky put forth the gospel message. So simple, yet so basic. This is what we as believers hold to.

Unfortunately I could not download your message. My flashdrive will not support it. But I am aware of the Islamic threat in Great Britain and America. Also aware Christians are being persecuted in America. I think two street preachers were martyred, slain for the gospel in your home state. Very little coverage of that. But press howls when a preacher burns a Koran.

Sister I know of other things. But best not to say them. But stay vigilant. Our redemption draweth nigh.

Bearmaster

2012/4/16 15:34

Re:

"It is "already' here. Muslim immigration is up and don't believe they won't get welfare benefits. Our tax dollars pay those benefits so we ARE paying taxes to Islam."

The greater enemy of God is not islam - it is western christendom. Edit -> While we are commanded to pay taxes to caeser, church people pay tithes to their christiendom against the teachings of scripture.

-Jim

2012/4/16 16:12
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Britain must comply with Sharia or face procecution

Paul Weston is one of the leaders in the British Freedom Party, which broke away from the BNP, a right wing supremacist party. He has a political agenda and I do not think it is appropriate for discussion here at SI. The content is highly polarized.

2012/4/16 16:39Profile

Re:

Perhaps Paul Weston does have a political agenda. My flash drive cannot accept the message. But is it controversial to acknowledge that Islam is the favored religion in Great Britain or N. America? Is it controversial to ackniemwledge that Christians are coming under persecution in Great Britain or America?

I think our sister is simply alerting us to the fact that there is a threat on the horizon and we need to wake up.

Bearnaster

2012/4/16 17:05
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Jim,

You wrote, "church people pay tithes to their christiendom against the teachings of scripture."

Those of us who have fled organized religion, will not be lumped into that group, OK?

It would be nice if you would phrase your statement as your opinion, which it is.

I am simply trying to wake a few folks up. What happened in Germany before the concentration camps, etc. is being repeated here, NOW. It is only for a short while longer that we will be able to post here or anywhere and voice any opinion but the 'party line.'

Bearmaster,

Thank you,

white stone

2012/4/16 17:50Profile

Re:

ws said:
"But is it controversial to acknowledge that Islam is the favored religion in Great Britain or N. America? Is it controversial to ackniemwledge that Christians are coming under persecution in Great Britain or America?"

jim:
God bless you white stone i meant NO disrepect to you. Please forgive me for any offense I caused you. Still, I do not fear islam half as much as i fear what passes for christianity today. You mention Germany - it was the good christian soldiers that rounded up jews to be executed. That is what I warn people of. Churchianity is the favored religion of america, not islam, that is not my opinion but by the numbers. The christian right is the closest thing we have to the lutheran soldiers that put people in camps, islam didn't do that.

ws said:
"I am simply trying to wake a few folks up. What happened in Germany before the concentration camps, etc. is being repeated here, NOW. It is only for a short while longer that we will be able to post here or anywhere and voice any opinion but the 'party line.'"

jim:
Sadly, if the party line ends up being that of the republican conservative / christian right many will be able to continue to post here as normal. "God bless america", "God bless our troops", "God help us to kill those dirty arabs that threaten our lives of being at ease in zion and our make pretend crossless american political/religious christianity". I know we dont actually say that one out loud but I could produce countless quotes from 'chrsitian' leaders and church members that show we do think it.

In Christ -Jim

2012/4/16 18:11

Islam rising in Europe to the point of no-return.

Paul Weston describes himself as a moderate, but is branded a "White Supremacist Radical" by the liberal media [ BBC ] et al. In speaking up, he has become the lightening rod of hateful controversy. Nobody confronts Islam; it is illegal to do so in Great Britain; IE: hate speech.

I listened to the entire video, and it was not mercenary nor insightful toward Muslims. His presentation was basically astonishing; jaw dropping factoids and historical tidbits as to how Islam has attained severe influence over the government, media, law enforcement, Christian freedom, the Education and Judicial branches of British society, and has established Sharia Law as the preeminent, untouchable forefront of the New Foundation in the land.

He stated that it is illegal to even question Muslim dominance, and explained how those who did were imprisoned, fired from their jobs, or otherwise castigated. He himself as a British Patriot is outraged that this is occurring, and remarks that the British are financing their own destruction as another has conquered them; Islam.

He is impassioned no different than our American Conservatives in the TEA PARTY today, who champion the exact same sentiments as he. He , however, is not a Christian, and plainly confesses so. He is political, but I believe he is right, as to what he sees.

He states that even the police are cowarded by the fruit of terrorism, and will not prosecute Muslim offenders, for fear of terrorist reprisal.

What is the Christian lesson here? What can we get from these events? My take, and discernment is that from Islam the anti-Christ shall arise; the White Horse riding in Revelation. Europe is but a ripe apple in her now, emasculated, weakened, and overrun by hoards of Muslims. She will soon fall, and so will America.

The president of Turkey stated that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim...meaning full compliance until. The until for us is the Return of the Lord Jesus, the UNTIL to them, that every soul upon the Earth bows it's knee to Allah....by whatever it takes: there-by we attain JIHAD; Holy war unto death.

We must learn soon, to hide ourselves in God, and learn of His ways, His Cross, and His love...for in a little while, that is absolutely all we will have.

2012/4/16 18:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy