SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Wakey wakey Gog

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: Wakey wakey Gog

the Russian military will do nothing, those boys cant even find their car keys. They couldnt even prevail over a weak Georgian military, or Chenchens.

All Russia really is now, is a mineral extraction state ruled by a very powerful "mafia" cabal.

this mafia cabal WANTS the higher oil prices that will ensue when the Israeli's destroy the iranian nuclear infrastructure. What else the Russians REALLY want is for America to back off on ballistic missile defensive systems in the former Warsaw Pact nations. BMD in former Warsaw pact nations makes the Russians very very nervous, because to them, its smells like a "first strike" capability, they are AFRAID, precisely because their military IS so weak, and the only card they have to "play" is the nuclear card. i believe they've already recieved "assurances" from the American defense establishment, that BMD in Europe will not move forward.

as far as Israel, they will hit Iran, sooner rather than later, a 96 hour full spectrum attack to destroy the 10-15 targets, that comprise the iranian nuclear infrastructure. "Full Spectrum" refers to ground, air, sea and space weaponry, which the Israeli's have. a third country on the north border with iran has strong defense and trade ties to Israel, they will figure prominently in this attack, as a forward operating base. God willing, the attack will succeed, and Israel will provide the world "court" with solid evidence, that iran WAS building nuclear weapons.

i believe "bearmaster" understands exactly what i write about, and now i as well, will stand down. That is all.

2012/4/10 15:24
MaryJane

Re:

Neil wrote:the Russian military will do nothing, those boys cant even find their car keys. They couldnt even prevail over a weak Georgian military, or Chenchens.

All Russia really is now, is a mineral extraction state ruled by a very powerful "mafia" cabal.

I just love how you come in and share these news nuggets with us :) Its intriguing and I always feel like I learn something interesting.

Thanks and its nice to see you posting again :)
God Bless
mj

2012/4/10 15:30Profile

Re:

...and of course Neil is totally wrong.

Just kidding, I wanted to see how long he would stand down for if I said something like that.

Actually, I agree with Neil. The only difference is I think Russia is more powerful than we think. Russia obviously plays a pivotal role in end times, so if we are at that point in history we may be surprised. If not, then dont worry... they will get there eventually.

Krispy

2012/4/10 15:40

Re:

Neil writes.....

"the Russian military will do nothing, those boys cant even find their car keys. They couldnt even prevail over a weak Georgian military, or Chenchens.

All Russia really is now, is a mineral extraction state ruled by a very powerful "mafia" cabal."

You made me laugh out loud brother. Love you man and love your insight........ bro Frank

2012/4/10 15:57

Re:

Brother Neil, would you get mad if I say that I agree with Krispy on this one.Remember, I'm that wacky Newshound. SW, BBC, [edited out by me] website and dozens more.
[GOD MADE me that way for the last 32 yrs, MJ - I can't stop it nor help it, even though I've tried to - He keeps pulling me back to it and gives no fear, except for my loved ones - acquaintances included with those.]

The thing is that, Daniel's ten toes don't get along that well. There are power struggles and 'some' of them are over the oil and the other major of the equation is the Plan to bring about this one world governance, using Russia along with N. Korea and any other of the countries that we can read about on these News Sites that are presently acting up - including the racial thing going on here in the U.S. right now. "Order out of Chaos".
Russia was always meant to be one of the catalysts that bring us into the very-long-planned & awaited nwo. Patton wanted to take them out, but he was stopped by the powers-that-be.
Lots of history and lots of current events and all for the Plan and some for the oil and real estate/land.

Bless you!!

2012/4/10 16:20

It could be more than we think.

"the Russian military will do nothing, those boys cant even find their car keys. They couldnt even prevail over a weak Georgian military, or Chenchens.

All Russia really is now, is a mineral extraction state ruled by a very powerful "mafia" cabal."..Niel

Putin just committed 800 BILLION to the defense budget, more than ever before.[ probably equal that amount secretly ] Russia has more active NUKES embedded on land and sea than any other country singularly other than the USA; hundreds..today.

They are actively engaged in massive secret war games with China as an ally. [ also for the first time in history ] Why? I think they are preparing for a war with the west, and because of the oil factor, and the bulk of it belonging to Islam, they have made a covenant with Iran, and with not so veiled threats to declare their solidarity with them.

"As far as Chechens are concerned, Many welcome the Islamic revival after nearly two decades of vicious war against Russian troops in which an estimated 200,000 Chechens were killed. For the younger Chechens, Islam is becoming the cornerstone of identity, replacing horrors they saw as refugees living in tents and abandoned supermarkets in neighboring republics of Dagestan and Ingushetia."......http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-03-21/chechnya-islamic-revival/53693048/1

It is very possible that a deal had been made with Chechen's Islamic leaders to "back off...and we will too" type of diplomacy. As far as Georgia goes, the Islamic Presence, though small, [ 10% ] is radical, with Irans infiltration financing new Madras', bringing with them sharia, and Jihadist ideology, which always fo9llows close behind.................

" And what about Islam today in Georgia?"

Islam is very much an influence in the region. Here is an example. There are several madrassahs (Muslim religious schools) in Georgia. Some are Shi’ite, financed by Iranian religious groups while others are Sunni financed by Turkish groups. Georgians are concerned Islamist ideology coupled with outside influences could cause internal violence. The Muslim Chechen Kists have also been a source of political tension between Georgia and Russia."

http://www.30-days.net/muslims/muslims-in/asia-caucasus/georgia/

Hitler made some of the very same observations about the USSR, thinking she was but a paper tiger. It cost him the war, and the death of millions of his troops, the destruction of his country, and ultimately his life..[ boy, did he deserve it, Eh?]

Russia dispises America, and are hell bent on revenge from our participation in their humiliating Afghan defeat, back when we supported the Taliban..[ telling story about our moral character as a country ].

This defeat began their great slide into oblivion, a collapse of their economy along with a National depression. It is estimated that 25,000 officers committed suicide during this time, living in destitution. Putin never forgot, and vowed to his devil god to execute vengeance.

The military is revamped, and mean and lean, and a preparing for agression against the west, along with China. The money is flowing more in Russia, in the right direction, than the USA now.

AND THEN WE HAVE THIS:

Ezekiel 38 (King James Version)
"And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD."

It could mean that this is about to take place. There are Ominous clouds above us. Fear God, and keep His commandments.
tom

2012/4/10 21:55

Re: Wakey wakey Gog

Quote:
Savannah asked ..Plan?...What plan and whose plan?

In the beginning was the plan! The plan was with Yahweh, and the plan was Yahweh’s.It is this plan that brought about the Messiah. It’s the same plan that will bring him back. These wars are prophesied and are part of the PLAN.

The nuclear bomb has been invented in our lifetime, and never before has mankind been so egger to use it on itself. Remember scripture says that a third of man will be destroyed in and around the great river Euphrates. Well where do we have all the problems today? Israel will strike Iran, there will be retaliation and the rest as they say will be history.

King David was inspired to write much about this great time of trouble. King David also gave us an ecape route “HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of protection of the Almighty”

Ahhh! So there’s a secrete place huh ?? some translated it as “shelter” they lie like dogs. It’s not a shelter. Hint: what is the “shadow of protection of the Almighty”???

The answer will lead you there. May Yahweh have mercy on all of us.

2012/4/10 23:30

Re:

Quote:
Keeping in mind that the antiChrist hasn't been revealed to us as yet

Brother the antichrist, man of sin has been exposed many years ago. I don’t know what you’re waiting for or whom you’re looking for but he’s been living amongst us for quite sometime now.

Quote:
Armageddon,in the Revelation isn't until He returns

Matthew 24:6-8

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

All these things must come to pass before the coming of the Savior. Notice he says that this is not the end yet, because there's much, much more coming. The abomination that causes desolation, all these things should take place before the end.

2012/4/10 23:47

Re:

Hi Ephah. I'm a sister and would love to know who or what you're calling the antiChrist who's "been living amongst us for quite some time now" - I don't want to try to guess.

Thanks!!

2012/4/10 23:56

Re:

Quote:
Hi Ephah. I'm a sister and would love to know who or what you're calling the antiChrist who's "been living amongst us for quite some time now" - I don't want to try to guess.

Please forgive me sister. I won’t mention names here because people get offended very quickly but I’ll let scripture do the talking. Here is Daniel speaking of the Beast

Daniel 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.

Who changed the set times and the Law ?
Who persecuted and murdered the Saints? (note every apostle except John was arrested and murdered in cold blood)
Who has the keys to the holy city of Jerusalem as we speak?
Who is going to take his seat in the temple and make desolate by offering sacrifices on the alter to Lucifer?

Easy questions, easy answers. They all point to one!

2012/4/11 0:15

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy