Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Christian eBooks

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Christian eBooks

Saints,

We are looking to start "a page" to start with for a "ebook" section on SermonIndex.net at first we are going to just publish some articles and we are considering doing a few open source books. Any suggestions on what book to start with.

.epub format is a standard format for all ereaders except for kindle which has its own format (.mobi). I feel it will be better to make .epub files available so the largest amount of people can access them. I am sure there are many epub to mobi convertors that could be used for kindle users.

It seems this is a large way book publishing and reading is being done in some parts of the world. And we want to make available some of the best godly content for FREE ACESS.

It would be interesting to hear some feedback from people who use these devices. I personally got a (kobo) device to test out all the files we will make and to start using myself.

2012/4/5 14:34Profile
romanchog

Re: Christian eBooks

I don't think you should limit yourself to books available for kindle, etc. There are many Christian .pdf books available for free that are found all over the internet. Being able to access them all here would be a blessing, since I often forget where I read them when I want to go back to them.

2012/4/5 14:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy