SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Apostolic Foundations by Art Katz

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

I only ask that you not put me in those men's class for this primary reason (among others):
they were imprisoned for doing good unto Christ and the Gospel, and I am not worthy to be cast in such light as I was imprisoned for the evil I did. It was only by God's grace I was saved through that experience. Praise God if in the future, the Lord chooses to have me imprisoned for the sake of the Gospel (& that could happen in the very near future saints - wake up if you internally doubt that or shun from the idea), but that distinction must be made for truth's sake. Would be to God that His grace be displayed in us that we endure such things as Bunyon, Wurmbrand, and others down through the ages and be faithful to the end for His Glory's sake!

2012/4/14 10:59

Re: Invisible Cloud Of Witnrsses

IThat was the first Art Katz message I listened to. And that message has been the one that has impacted me the most. That and Richard Wormbrandt's book Tortured for Christ.

Bearmaster

2012/4/14 10:59

Re: Heff

My apologies brother. Was not trying to puff you up. But to recognize that God had you in that cave, so to speak, as you were learning from him. In the end all of us may be in a jail cell looking unto that great cloud of witnesses preparing to join them. Only that I may be found worthy for that day.

2012/4/14 11:06

Re:

No worries. I didn't figure you were, but just felt compelled to make that distinction for truth's sake

2012/4/14 11:38

Re:

Someone taught me something that I'll never forget and I believe that's why the majority of the things that happen to us, happen.
It was that "His Agape Love sees what HE sees us as, when He's done with us."

This thread reminded me of that and of course of Art.

On another thread we talked about going to churches that GOD Himself calls us to. I told then how I'm in a church now that, had I looked at their website first, I'd not have gone once - but I prayed for two months before accepting the invitation and The LORD kept saying "Go!". I didn't look up their website until after having gone a few times.
Anyhow, Art spoke there for one week, some yrs back. Another Jewish couple that attend there told me he turned the church upside down - but that was all he'd say. I asked the man that's in charge of the media there, if they had the tapes and the answer was a flat "No!". That was a knife in the heart.

Tonight, this very polished Jewish couple, that told me that Art was there, will be leading us through the Sedar because they couldn't do it last Friday.
It's not a Messianic fellowship, but there's a few Jewish couples there and they do fly the Israeli flag up front.
I feel that The LORD wants me to go tonight. I see that any jealousies that were there with them over Art, will be brought low but it will be something that GOD Himself will do. I'm only there to quietly listen and pray.
I'd appreciate prayer for this church. I did meet one sister there that is reading Art's "The Spirit of Truth" though :)
Without saying much more, they are looking for a pastor. The elders take turns preaching but before the preaching and after the worship - there's been up to 8 people give "prophecies". Some good - some not, and if I'm not mistaken, 8 is a bit much according to 1Corth 14 - especially when some prophesy when The LORD will 'rapture' us.
He wants me there though, and I feel it's only to pray and to learn what I can with these Brothers and Sisters.
The website has "the Elijah list" as a link.

Romans 8:28 with 29 directed toward me. I always need more of 29 - so Thank you for your prayers!

2012/4/14 12:50
Jeremy221

Re: Apostolic Foundations by Art Katz

FREN-11 Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand by Art Katz

Topic: Repentance
Description: nil

2012/4/16 20:28Profile
Jeremy221

Re: FREN-11 Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand by Art Katz

I was really encouraged and confronted by this. This word is strong meat for those who can hear. I was confronted by my natural tendency to be incorporated into the culture around me rather than to hold the heavenly vision that is appropriate for a child of the King. The heavenly vision is not merely the end of know civilization but the establishment of God's kingdom on earth as in Daniel's vision. Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!

2012/4/17 19:50Profile
Jeremy221

FREN-12 Apostolic Foundations - Paul at Athens by Art Katz

Topic: Apostle Paul
Description: nil

2012/4/17 19:52Profile
Jeremy221

FREN-13 Apostolic Foundations - Eternity by Art Katz

Topic: Eternity

2012/4/18 6:58Profile