SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Power of prayer in your life? Please share!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
browny

Power of prayer in your life? Please share!

Dear SI family,

Is there any of you who will share a testimony about the power of prayer in you life?
What the Lord did in your life after you have prayed for a need in your life?
And if so, will you be so kind to give me permission to put it on a website in the Netherlands?
It is not for my own website. This will be for a new website and a prayer ministry in combination with internet evangelism. (The Lord is working and we see people giving their heart to the Lord by this) This website will be made for people who need prayer. Together with it prayer teams all over the Netherlands will be set up to pray.

Shalom,
browny

2012/4/3 15:39Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Power of prayer in your life? Please share!

browny, here is a testimony I shared you may use. Here it is:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15729&forum=35

God bless.

2012/4/3 19:44Profile
browny

Re:

Thank you so much ginnyrose!

Shalom,
browny.

I hope there are more people who will share about the working of prayer.

2012/4/3 23:56Profile
wijnand

Hello Browny,

You're dutch? Nice.. me 2. Can I ask which website?
I have a dutch website myself: www.preekindex.nl. Maybe - we can pray for that - we can do some things together!

2012/4/4 2:40Profile
browny

Re:

Morning to you wijnand,

Only 3 minutes to answer you now...

First...I am so glad you made this preekindex website.
Think you are doing a great job in this and I pray it will be a blessing.

If you go to my profile you will find my emailadress.
If you will, you can send me a email and I tell you more about the website.

Shalom brother,
browny (een zusje van 53 jaar in de Here Jezus :-) )

2012/4/4 3:00Profile
wijnand

Re:

Morning zuster,

I don't see you're emailaddress Browny.
Do you see my email, maybe you can contact me :-)!

2012/4/4 3:17Profile
browny

Re:

Yes Wijnand I will contact you.

Be Blessed,
browny

2012/4/4 7:08Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

I have a wonderful testimony of the power of prayer that I just received today. My niece's son had been suffering from night terrors for almost a year, I just found out about it three weeks ago. I brought it to the attention of the intercessors at our Friday night prayer meeting and we brought him before the throne and I have continued to intercede for him daily since then. Just found out today from my niece that he has not had an episode in three weeks now. My niece is unsaved and this is a powerful testimony to her of the power and love of God.

In Christ,

Ron

2012/4/4 20:13Profile
learjet

Re:

Here's a 100% true testimony that wife and I witnessed in Alaska. To get to the smaller towns in Southeast Alaska you have to take small planes to get to a larger hub. The Pastor and His wife from Gustavus had to fly to Juneau due to a medical procedure that had to be done eventually in Seattle (it was a check for cancer) and the plane was en route to head to Juneau so that she could board a plane for Seattle the next morning.

On the trip from Gustavus to Juneau she was going through her purse and was lamenting the fact that she had left her nail clippers at home, she even asked her husband and he couldn't find them, no worries.

The plane landed and the Christian brothers and sisters in Juneau and since it was a Sunday night, picked them up and took the to a church service down the road. The service went on for a few hours and the offering had been taken, but there was one strange thing about it. It had a pair of nail clippers in the plate {TRUE STORY}, and it was already agreed upon that the whole offering would go to the traveling pastors.

They took this as: "if the Lord cares about our nails, how much more will He get us through this cancer?" And He did!

After speaking to the pastor he told us that he had never, in 20 plus years had anyone put a pair of nail clippers in the plate, just this one time...

2012/4/4 22:01Profile
browny

Re:

Dear Sandra, Ron and Earl...Thank you for sharing your testimony!
Wijnand, thank you for your reaction as well!
We will talk in Dutch...:-)

Hope more of you out there will share about what the Lord did and is doing in your life and for your friends, family, church, at work, school.
ALL IS WELCOME !! Ordinary & special testimonys.
Feel free to share and remember your testimony can help people make a start to believe in the God we pray to. The one and only true and loving God. And people will get to know Jesus as their Savior.

Shalom,
browny

2012/4/5 3:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy