SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : An Apology to Brothergary

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
learjet

An Apology to Brothergary

“Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.” -Matthew 5:23-24

Hi Gary,

I made a comment to you that I wish to express a heart felt apology for, it was said in the wrong spirit and I ask you for your forgiveness. I’m not making any excuse for my words, they were wrong. Please forgive me brother.

God forbid that anything I say or do should cause another person to stumble, that would break my heart for sure.

I was going to email this to you but your email is not available and so I’m posting this by itself so that you will see it.

2012/4/2 13:58Profile

Re: An Apology to Brothergary

You're an inspiration to us all. Kudos.

2012/4/2 14:51
Sree

I have been in this position once. When I was new to this forum I started a thread that unintentionally turned against Calvinism. I started facing so much opposition and I could not believe that people are opposing me when I put the facts straight by showing scriptures. I kept arguing as I was very sure that what I have posted was absolutely the word of God. Later that evening when I went to a prayer meet, my heart was so troubled and I had posted an apology in the thread for involving in arguments.

In short if a man is filled with spirit there is no way he can go back to the presence of God if he knows that another brother has something against him. The spirit will convict him so much.

2012/4/2 15:57Profile
brothagary

thank you brother ,,im sorry if i said anything that upset you ,,,i dont know if it realy matters now ,,but i wasnt calling your brother jim fleshy and angry ,,i was refuring to the artical ,sorry for not correcting my self

blessings from HIM

2012/4/3 3:44Profile
brothagary

Re:

OHH and amen to what ephah said

2012/4/3 3:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy