SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : what do the sermonindex speakers believe about validiton of the gifts of the Holy Spirit today?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
vjchell

what do the sermonindex speakers believe about validiton of the gifts of the Holy Spirit today?

This question is for those who might have had chance to listen to many speakers from SI..

Would you be able to say what each speaker believers about
*Cessation of spiritual gifts
*How many of the 9 gifts are in operation today?

from what you have heard from their messages.

I am trying to see if there is a consensus...

thank tyou

2012/3/30 23:11Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: what do the sermonindex speakers believe about validiton of the gifts of the Holy

There are hundreds of speakers on this site. I don't think anybody could honestly say. From my experience, most of the speakers are charismatically minded. Some definitely believe in all the gifts of the Spirit. Some have a more limited view. I'm not aware of any who would qualify as cessationist though.

2012/3/30 23:19Profile
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Re: what do the sermonindex speakers believe about validiton of the gifts of the Holy

I have to agree with KingJimmy, there are many speakers and have listen to many of them and I still haven't come close to listening to all.

However, I would have to say from my personal experience that all of the speakers that I have listen to would believe all 9 gifts of the spirit are to this day are in operation.

Even though we are changed from glory to glory, Gods word will never change or pass away Amen.

2012/3/31 0:30Profile
brothagary

Re:

you have saints from both camps on sermon index

2012/3/31 0:34Profile
docseth1

Valdosta, Ga

This site is here primarily for the purpose of promoting genuine revival and not the gifts of the Spirit. Although genuine revival does include an inrush of the Spirit of God, the gifts of the Spirit are not necessary for revival - though they are often the result of revival.

2012/3/31 2:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy