SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Spiritual Warfare

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

This is great counsel, Brother Travis and very kind of you to pass the info on this pastor and church along.
GOD Bless you for it!

Noah, I did a search online and their phone number is listed in the search.
Time's a wastin' - Time to get in full gear - and not just you, Brother - GOD puts helps right in front of all of our eyes but we need to step out in wisdom & faith and go for it.

Bless you!

2012/4/6 18:18

Re:

you know I want to attend the church but I have no car. Let me pray about going and see what happens.

Other than that I have been reading 10 chapters in the morning and reading/listening to a whole gospel at night and I have been improving. Just need to work on obedience in the little things to remove the rest of the accusation from the enemy. Its nice to feel power in areas of strongholds in my life. May you be blessed saints. your prayers, counsel and encouragement is very appreciated

2012/4/7 10:08
pilgrim777

Re:

Noah,

Check this article and see if it helps you a bit.

http://theliberatingsecret.org/reading_room/coatney/pdf/State%20of%20the%20Union%20Message.pdf

Here are many other writings by Brian. I have found them very useful with many nuggets of truth that help in practical everyday life. Very easy to read.

http://theliberatingsecret.org/reading_room/coatney/coatney.htm

Pilgrim

2012/4/7 10:40Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I am going to repeat what I said elsewhere: technique will not produce lasting results.

Too many of us when we feel trapped, in bondage, look for a person, a techniques to deliver us from this vexing situation. Many times these techniques work for a short time and then they fail. Every time.

It is Jesus only who can bring deliverance. And it won't cost you a cent. But it may cost you some time in beating on that heavenly door. I am not sure Jesus will answer as along as you consider other techniques valid or as an option in case your situation with Jesus is not forthcoming as you think it should be.

God bless.

2012/4/7 10:51Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

My people perish for lack of knowledge (not technique).

Pilgrim

2012/4/7 14:00Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Ginny and Pilgrim,

Good advice!

Sometimes the answers to what seems to be complicated problems is quite simple. The truth is not a technique. The truth is a Person. "You shall know the truth (Jesus), and the truth shall set you free, and whom the Son sets free is free indeed."

The only auhtority that the enemy will have over a child of God is what we give to him. Remove any ground that you have yeilded to the enemy through repentance, claiming the cleansing power of the precious blood of Jesus. Close every open door to the enemy and fully yield yourself to God. Jesus has already won the victory!!

Mike

2012/4/7 17:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy