SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is this true?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Is this true?

I do not know which forum to post this question, so I decided to do it here thinking it will likely be seen by someone who could answer my question.

Here is a link to a report and I wonder whether it is true? Part true? or an exaggeration? This is all.

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39362&PN=1&TPN=1

Thank-you.

ginnyrose

2012/3/30 15:37Profile
hulsey

Missouri

Re: Is this true?

I don't know if it's true or not but I guess it wouldn't take much church growth to out pace North America.

2012/3/30 15:45Profile

Re:

Quote:
I guess it wouldn't take much church growth to out pace North America.

lol... sad but true.

Ginny, I dont have any idea if this is true. We need to be careful with reports like this with virtually no sources, etc. I hope it's true! But I am reminded of what my dear ol' pappy used to say: "If something seems to good to be true... go get some sweet tea and go relax."

I'll be on my porch if anyone needs me.

Krispy

2012/3/30 15:50
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Krispy wrote:
"We need to be careful with reports like this with virtually no sources, etc. I hope it's true! But I am reminded of what my dear ol' pappy used to say: "If something seems to good to be true... go get some sweet tea and go relax."

That is why I asked - I thought it sounded too good to be true, even though I would like for it to be.

Yo pappy must o' been a wise gentleman...Now, would mint tea do?

ginnyrose

2012/3/30 16:40Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Ginny,

It most definitely is true.
Here is a source that is documented.
Both of these men are Muslims, one of them is a skiekh who is very upset.

http://youtu.be/R7pALeYGk6o

2012/3/30 17:11Profile

Re:

Brother Lordoitagain posted a similar post here the other day...

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44043&forum=40&4

Alleulia chorus going.

2012/3/30 17:18
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

I found a good movie to go with the iced tea, krispy
The story in that movie is true and typical of what what happens in many cases of muslim conversions where visions and dreams of Christ is a main factor.
But for some who discount the miraculous, this will hard to swallow.

http://youtu.be/tpPVisrtfLo

2012/3/30 17:22Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Amen, Jesus is God.
Jesus is Lord over all.
This whole thing would have been impossible to believe only 20 years ago that Muslims and Jews would come to Christ at these astronomical rates.

2012/3/30 17:25Profile

Re:

It is refreshing to hear Good News, UntoBabes. The Love and Prayers of those that have interceded are becoming tangible blessings with these reports and as we asked The LORD to 'increase our faith with answered prayer' - He is. Using technology to get word to us. Amazing Grace!
Even World Missionary Press's most recent Newsletter that just came in the mail is reporting that GOD is enabling them to increase production. GOD's people are giving even out of their own needs and He is blessing both the intercessers, the con-calls and the givers with these reports. Times of refreshing when He encourages to 'Keep On!' Bless His Name!
Happy tears

2012/3/31 11:51
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: Is this true?

1st paragraph of article copied from Frontline.org:

MUSLIMS COMING TO CHRIST

During a recent ministry trip overseas I was presented with some astounding statistics on Muslims coming to Christ. As the sources are involved in restricted access areas, they do not want their names mentioned as sources, neither can I personally confirm the accuracy of these reports. However, for your interest and information: I’ve been informed that there are now over 50,000 believers in Afghanistan. Before the war there were less than 100 Christians in the country. Today there are more than 400 Christian missionaries in Afghanistan, operating in each of the 34 provinces, for the first time in Afghan history. One of the missions involved in Afghanistan claims that there are today over 50,000 Afghan Christians.

Click on the link to read the rest...

http://www.frontline.org.za/articles/Muslims%20coming%20to%20Christ.htm

Praise God; I pray this is true because I have no reason to disregard it. To God be all the glory!

2012/3/31 12:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy