SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Lord's Word Shall Prevail by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

The Lord's Word Shall Prevail by David Wilkerson

The Lord's Word Shall Prevail by David Wilkerson

Topic:
Scripture(s): Isaiah 55:6-13  
Description: February 15,2004 - Out of the mouth of God His own Son was formed. The word is Christ. Jesus will go back to the Father having accomplished His perfect will. Just as Jesus will prevail and accomplish the will of the Father we have the word of God given to us and it will accomplish in and through us all that the Father wills. The Bible says the word will not return void and it will prosper the thing it intended. This is a fantastic sermon (and a newer one) where Wilkerson preaches on the fact that although things around us seem to be heading one way in our society… none of that takes away from this simple fact. Neither God’s word nor His ways are changing just because the societal norm has shifted.

http://media.sermonindex.net/3/SID3649.mp3

2012/3/19 15:13Profile

Re: The Lord's Word Shall Prevail by David Wilkerson

Quote:
Out of the mouth of God His own Son was formed.

Hmm... thats an odd statement. I have not heard the sermon yet, but I will now. Jesus was not formed out of the mouth of God because that implies that Jesus is a created being. Thats what the Mormons and other cults teach.

Jesus was not created. He always was.

Very curious to hear this now.

Krispy

2012/3/19 16:50
Jeremy221

Re:

Isaiah 11:2-4 (KJV)
And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ; [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: [4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

EDIT: I pray that the Lord has encouraged you through this message brother. I know you've passed through some very hard times lately and feel for you.

2012/3/19 18:45Profile
hulsey

Missouri

Re:

Krispy,

Don't forget that Jesus Was also human. His divine nature always existed but his humanity was created. As the Christmas song beautifully states it: Word of the Father now in flesh appearing.

2012/3/19 20:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy