SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : really need prayers right now

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

really need prayers right now

I don't mean to start another prayer post, but i am really am being overcome right now, i really don't need really tons of wisdom, but your prayers. Unless you want to give me wisdom. I am just being overcome by demonic attacks in my mind and body, can't even think right without some evil thought coming in my mind or a fear my body being hurt. Also am being overcome by the sin in my heart, just feel terribly wicked. Please keep me in prayer, i want to be delivered, i need prayer sincerely for this burden.

2012/3/16 21:24
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: really need prayers right now

Quote:
bible4life wrote:
I am just being overcome by demonic attacks in my mind and body, can't even think right without some evil thought coming in my mind or a fear my body being hurt. Also am being overcome by the sin in my heart, just feel terribly wicked. Please keep me in prayer, i want to be delivered, i need prayer sincerely for this burden.

Brother,
Do you know anyone in your area that believes in casting out evil spirits? You need to go to them and be prepared to spend quite a few hours until every last one is gone. (There will be quite a few tell you I'm crazy and not to heed my advice but have they helped you with their advice?Brother something is wrong, you've been praying about this same thing as long as I've been on SI, so it has to be more than a salvation thing or a doctrinal thing. Just sayin', please find someone who believes in casting evil spirits out of people.)

God bless you,
Lisa

2012/3/16 22:49Profile
romanchog

Re: really need prayers right now

There is a series of sermons here on SI by Jim Logan on Spiritual Warfare. I greatly recommend them.

Jim Logan also has a lot of resources on his own website at

www.biblicalrestorationministries.org

Jim Logan does counseling for free as well. He is located in Sioux City Iowa. From what he says in his videos, he also does counseling over the phone sometimes. I encourage you to contact Mr. Logan.

God bless you. Will be praying for you

2012/3/16 22:56Profile
mama27

Re:

I agree with Lysa and Romanchog.....Please call Jim Logan! He has much experience in this area....

2012/3/16 23:17Profile

Re:

I have contacted a few in the area, my expastor had a man get together with me who talked about my problem and i had myself confess my sins and renounce them and they prayed for me. I met a christian counselor to and i sat down with him and another guy and told them of the problem and we prayed. I have talked to some over the phone too, and i mean it was very kind what everyone has done to help me, but i really didnt get better. I have read parts of Jim logans book including listening to some of his sermons. Also i have just recently read some of pigs in the parlor, i also have read some of bondage breaker and have even read a book on spiritual warfare by derek prince. Have tried some of the stuff people have said, but nothing has really helped. The only thing that seemed to help was fasting and prayer, but that even didnt completely deliver me. Some of the deliverance ministries i am so unsure about, some of the stuff they say i am unsure if it is true or not. I have even tried to go just trusting the Lord many times, but still been overcome by this all. The worst for me that they are afflicting my health so much and it is hard to be at a right state of mind because of this. i will check jim logans site to see if i can call him, but it is probably only a business phone. I really am at a lost for answers to be honest. It really feels as if God is against me at times, but then sometimes it feels like he isn't and is for me when things get better. I know he is for me in Christ though, i just cant seem myself being in Christ when i am filled with wickedness and evil thoughts its hard to see yourself in a good way when your in the state i am in.

2012/3/16 23:36
onemite

Re:

I can relate. The Lord healed me of flying fits of rage as well as the things you've described. I was convinced that I needed an exorcism, it would have been easier in my mind to just be done with all that sin in a moment. The more I sought out help concerning that- the more guilty I felt because nothing was working.
God did answer my prayer though. Some deliverance was instantaneous just God and me. However, most of it took some time. I saw a Christian counselor that helped a lot but she did not heal me. The healing came straight from my drawing on Jesus. I had been calling on him for years, but when I started calling on him in truth he led me out of the dark... then he began to reveal his love to me and I suddenly could not betray that love by harming myself.

Dont give up. As I look back to when i was groping around in the darkness waiting for God to get me out was that HE LEADS US OUT into the light through JESUS. I was so unsure of myself and my ability to hear God, that I sought every mans advice. When I got to the point that I knew nobody could save me but God alone,I sought his word out and began to take it very seriously unto myself. Satan was defeated on the cross. Jesus died for you while you were still sinning- he's not going to leave you high and dry now. You don't have to have all the answers. Continue asking for revelation and yield yourself to him. He will lead you out by whatever means He sees suitable.

2012/3/17 1:49Profile

Re:

thank you for the testimony.

2012/3/17 2:13

Re:

Jim Logan actually called me back today after i left a voicemail friday, i was suprised, he is a very caring man. He talked to me for about 40 minutes and recommended me to his friend in indianapolis and he provides free counseling. I was encouraged talking to Jim. I have had some bright spots the last day, but the enemy is still trying to defeat me.

2012/3/18 2:05
romanchog

Re:

I am glad you contacted Dr. Logan. He does seem to be a very caring man, who loves the Lord and knows the scriptures. We pray that your deliverance is soon coming!

2012/3/21 13:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy