SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : burning DVDs

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

burning DVDs

I've been downloading files and burning them to share with friends. I've run into some strange things, though.

1) For instance, the Cymbala, Calling on the Name of the Lord video is about 44.4 MB. When I try to burn it, it says the project is about 3 GB. Why the discrepancy?

2)Sometimes I can burn a DVD in seconds, and sometimes it wants to take hours.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kendal
:-(

2005/1/29 21:19Profile
lyndon

Manitoba, Canada

Re: burning DVDs

Hi

I'm not too fimiliar with DVD burning but it sounds to me like it is converting the Calling on the Name of the Lord sermon into DVD format. Also I think that could also be your problem with it taking so long to burn some sermons.

Hope this helps
Lyndon

2005/1/31 0:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'm not too fimiliar with DVD burning but it sounds to me like it is converting the Calling on the Name of the Lord sermon into DVD format. Also I think that could also be your problem with it taking so long to burn some sermons.

How it actually has to work is that you have to get an software package that converts the compressed wmv into a format that can be put and played on an DVD. I have done it with a few other wmv files on the site but the quality is not the best because its taking it from an compressed format and expanding it to fullscreen. Here is the forum that was discussed before with a link to the software: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2437&forum=35]Video to DVD

2005/1/31 12:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy