Discussion Forum : General Topics : Road to Reality - The Power of Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ArthurRosh

Road to Reality - The Power of Prayer

Road to Reality Radio Program by K.P. Yohannan

The Power of Prayer

http://soundcloud.com/gfaca/r2r-2012-03-10

- If we understood the power of prayer, it would be a first resort rather than our last.

- How many really understand the seriousness of spending time with the living God on their knees and interceding for the things God is concerned about.

- What is the one crisis we have in the church today? It is the lack of the knowledge of the living God.

- Believe it or not, the most important thing is to seek Him and know Him.

- We are called in the New Covenant to be partakers of the nature of our Lord.

- It is not something objective or outside but rather, it is the life of the living Christ.

- The living Christ incarnate through our earthen vessels, fulfilling His plan in the light of eternity.

- We must come to the place of experiencing the reality of being with Him in prayer.

- You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)

- So little do we hear about being the slaves, the servants, who will wait and watch to hear what God has to say.

- The answers we are looking for must be from the living God. We will not know His ways until we come and be with Him.

- God is looking for those whose hearts are completely His.

- A mighty minority that know Him. People that God can once again manifest His glory through.

- Lord would you please raise up a few million people who will know You, who will pray on their knees, who will fast and weep before you on behalf of the world.

- Let us be those people, that know the living God, who will do exploits, but that happens, on our knees.

2012/3/13 14:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy